Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Post anything negative about KK or God Kurt and you will be banned from BOTN.
    CJ Orlando is just as bad. Check out her post in the Glow in the Dark soccer thread. Flipping trailer trash

Comment

CJ Orlando is just as bad. Check out her post in the Glow in the Dark soccer thread. Flipping trailer trash
      Come down to KK during the week and share your tough guy talk directly with her. Bet you dont have the testicular fortitude to do so. Tough guy!

Comment

Come down to KK during the week and share your tough guy talk directly with her. Bet you dont have the testicular fortitude to do so. Tough guy!
        Sorry to offend you Larry

I think you are just jealous she has more testosterone than you

Comment

LOL, CJ isn't worth the time. She is so worthless not even my garbage men would look at her, much less toss her in the truck.

Comment

LOL, CJ isn't worth the time. She is so worthless not even my garbage men would look at her, much less toss her in the truck.
            LOL ... That’s CJ

Comment

This is definitely Larry he likes to make bathroom comments

Larry why are you ghosting on Talking Soccer

Comment

With tryout season fast approaching, any predictions on the lies that will be spit out by LM?

We know the last few years that absolutely zero predictions have come true.

Comment

With tryout season fast approaching, any predictions on the lies that will be spit out by LM?

Surf will get GDA

Comment

Larry will stay off the weed

Comment

Surf will get GDA
                      LM definitely hinting at it, not so subtly either. I tried to post a contrary viewpoint. Naturally it never appeared.

Comment

LM Predictions will any come true this year

Yes the same predictions from LM for last three years......

Massapequa will not be in NPL
                        PR and Alby will have to explain to DA the Alby / Fury connection and will lose DA
                        KK teams will rule the planet and will not merge with anybody whe shoyld they....
                        East Meadow is going bankrupt and will not have enoough players for ECNL

Did I miss any others?

Comment

PR and Alby will have to explain to DA the Alby / Fury connection and will lose DA
                          KK teams will rule the planet and will not merge with anybody whe shoyld they....

Did I miss any others?

*why should they

Comment

Did I miss any others?
                            Barca will never get into higher leagues such as NPL or DAP
                            That the only reason people have a dissenting opinion is that they are jealous
                            That LM will lose weight

Comment

Did I miss any others?
                              The biggest lie of all - Surf will take over NY soccer and get DA within a year.

I almost peed myself laughing at that

Comment

Did I miss any others?
                                That CJ will get a clue about soccer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X