• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    YAWN ... the door is open !
    Yep too bad you came in it.

Comment

Everyone including WFF non-ECNL staff and parents can see what is going on here. How does the board not see it?
      Board members that were good people were fired just like the coaches and people they think they can make do things thier way were brought on.

It's all dirty

Comment

I hope that Mac stays...he is a great coach and inspiration to the kids. It would be a HUGE loss if Mac leaves. He puts so much time and energy into the kids and you couldnt have a better role model for them. He has a tireless work ethic for the club and the kids
        Is he ethical? Because if he is then he should do the same thing JC did over three years ago and get out.

Comment

Not true at all we know who you are TF the world does to. The majority wanted her and the fact that you think your daughter walks on water makes everyone else want to throw up. And for the record the people that were already here didn't want you here with all your drama.
          Who is TF?

Comment

Board members that were good people were fired just like the coaches and people they think they can make do things thier way were brought on.

It's all dirty
            Where is the club membership in all of this? If all they are going to do is get on TS and complain then my advice is do something about it. If you don't then you have a defeatist mentality.

Comment

Moron? Although I can see your point about the signing before there were 26 players, that still doesn't negate the fact that they are currently on a team with 26 players and should be asking for a release. Especially if they are number 17-26 on the roster. If they haven't done that then do it. If they are not going to do it then they really have no one to blame for there daughters current situation but themselves. Be a parent and put up or shut up. Although the ECNL experience could be positive for any player, being on an ECNL team and not playing does nothing but spend your money for the sake of the girls that are playing. Just saying.
              Let's see they already took 1400 for registration 1400 for beginning of travel and we have already bought uniforms bags and etc... They blame is on the people at VSI for getting our kids into this situation. It's not tryout time and not as simply as all that. They knew what they were doing and we trusted them. That won't happen twice.

Comment

Let's see they already took 1400 for registration 1400 for beginning of travel and we have already bought uniforms bags and etc... They blame is on the people at VSI for getting our kids into this situation. It's not tryout time and not as simply as all that. They knew what they were doing and we trusted them. That won't happen twice.
                Please leave. I will refund your money personally because I'm tired of listening to you. First it's Playing time, then it's GS, then it's lies, then it's VI, now it's money. Playing in any league out of state costs money. You are in the top league in the country. Have you even asked your daughter what she wants? I am so glad you are not on my kids team because after dealing with you I would want to kill myself. Hey, that gives me an idea. Maybe we could make you a prison counselor and the suicide rate in prisons would go thru the roof this saving tons of taxpayer money.

Comment

Please leave. I will refund your money personally because I'm tired of listening to you. First it's Playing time, then it's GS, then it's lies, then it's VI, now it's money. Playing in any league out of state costs money. You are in the top league in the country. Have you even asked your daughter what she wants? I am so glad you are not on my kids team because after dealing with you I would want to kill myself. Hey, that gives me an idea. Maybe we could make you a prison counselor and the suicide rate in prisons would go thru the roof this saving tons of taxpayer money.
                  The point is we were happy to pay when we were getting what we signed up for the fact you can't see things have changed makes you a bigger idiot than we pegged you for.

Comment

I guess I see it differently. I'm not one to complain and do nothing about it. If it were me then I would be asking for $2800 back, a release, and then I would be on the phone with AB at TBU, JC at HDT, and GA at BR to see if my daughter could fit in at one of those three clubs. This is not one of those years where you can just have your daughter "suck it up". If you are playing on an ECNL team then exposure was a big factor in your decision because of your daughters age. So, it is as simple as demanding your money back and requesting a release. I know it seems like a no win situation but broken promises lead to more broken promises and I would mitigate any further damage.

Comment

Yep too bad you came in it.
                      Yes we did come in...and take away your kids spot!

Life is not always fair but the strong survive and the best play.. Thats a fact!

Enjoy your keyboard and the end of the bench !

Comment

I'll go halfsies with you and drive them to the other club !!

Comment

Life is not always fair but the strong survive and the best play.. Thats a fact!

There you go again, always bashing with you are bench player, leave etc.. Guessing since you can't really respond with facts about the new staff or see that that families have been duped means you are either one of the parents always on the coaches ear and paying for private sessions or a board members protecting your decision of bring on the entire British family.

Comment

I don't know how you are but you might want remember that karma is b*@ch. I only hope for your daughter's sake your karma doesn't end up bitting her in the ***.

Wow. Ya'll all need to detract your claws and stop all the hissing and fur flying.

Comment

I don't know how you are but you might want remember that karma is b*@ch. I only hope for your daughter's sake your karma doesn't end up bitting her in the ***.

Wow. Ya'll all need to detract your claws and stop all the hissing and fur flying.
                              Well here is the thing. There are some people that are upset. It's for one of two reasons:
                              1) their kid falls in a spot that does not make the travel 18.
                              2) their kid is seeing less playing time then they expected

Unfortunately this crap happens on every team. I feel bad for these kids but its the nature of competitive sports. That's what competitive means. It means that the best get selected and the best play/start more. What it really boils down to is work ethic. Most athletes that are at least average athletes will separate themselves by working harder. The ones that don't run the risk of being separated out. The U16 team is a great example of this where the best players have come together and only 18 can play. That doesn't mean that 19-26 stink because they would probably play and start at most other clubs. My advice is this:
                              If you are 19-26 then get a refund and release and move on. If you are 12-18 then suck it up, STFU and work harder. I do recommend they stay because this team is at a level that all players will likely get offers from college regardless if they start or not.

So, I say I'm sorry to the 19-26 but anyone on here complaining from 12-18 can please STFU or leave. Thanks.

Comment

Well here is the thing. There are some people that are upset. It's for one of two reasons:
                                1) their kid falls in a spot that does not make the travel 18.
                                2) their kid is seeing less playing time then they expected

Unfortunately this crap happens on every team. I feel bad for these kids but its the nature of competitive sports. That's what competitive means. It means that the best get selected and the best play/start more. What it really boils down to is work ethic. Most athletes that are at least average athletes will separate themselves by working harder. The ones that don't run the risk of being separated out. The U16 team is a great example of this where the best players have come together and only 18 can play. That doesn't mean that 19-26 stink because they would probably play and start at most other clubs. My advice is this:
                                If you are 19-26 then get a refund and release and move on. If you are 12-18 then suck it up, STFU and work harder. I do recommend they stay because this team is at a level that all players will likely get offers from college regardless if they start or not.

So, I say I'm sorry to the 19-26 but anyone on here complaining from 12-18 can please STFU or leave. Thanks.
                                My daughter starts and I am complaining and so are others from 1-11 to 12-18- above. This year stinks and we will NOT be back next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X