• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back of the Net is Terrible

Isn't there a better alternative?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't there a better alternative?
    I say we start threads here because it is awful and the guy Larry just post what he wants and feels that his would is law. I will start a thread for U16 Girls

Comment

I say we start threads here because it is awful and the guy Larry just post what he wants and feels that his would is law. I will start a thread for U16 Girls
      Larry is a pompous tool

Comment

Larry is a pompous tool
        To be honest I think its him that spreads the nonsense or keeps the drama going. I wrote something the other day about what he was saying and how he was not being totally honest about a situation and guess what...............IT NEVER MADE it to the forum.

Comment

To be honest I think its him that spreads the nonsense or keeps the drama going. I wrote something the other day about what he was saying and how he was not being totally honest about a situation and guess what...............IT NEVER MADE it to the forum.
          Happens all the time he censors those that disagree. He has very thin skin

I have had to post things multiple times to get it online.

Comment

LM is very insecure. The only people or programs he doesn't bash are the ones who pay monthly to advertise on his site. The best part is he loves ISA's RA. If only LM knew how RA really thought about him. I heard it first hand.

Comment

That website is pure trash. Please tell the LI soccer community about this website. I really need at least a little intelligent soccer talk.

Comment

He tries to strong arm clubs and when they don't want to pay, he bashes them and their coaches. Ever hear him post that that club is having financial issues? We know why. I have also tried to post their twice and neither post made the board. I wonder what percentage of the posts make it. At least this WS is not controlled by a TROLL. He seems to love Alby and EM though....yeah, him and Paul Riley are best of friends. BTW, Riley is new coach at Western NY Flash.

Comment

He use to bash PFK. Now they are back advertising. Guess what happens next...

Comment

My son has since aged out of youth soccer, but back when he was playing, and I was the parent manager of his team, they were entered into the MSC pre season tournament a couple of years. I used to read BOTN to try and get some info on the tournament because quite frankly, the club was NO HELP at all. Coming from out of state my biggest challenge was trying to figure out where to book hotel rooms, because there were so many fields spread out over the greater metro area.

I posted something similar and was completely chastised by Larry. I did not really care about brackets, scheduleds etc (The boys would play when scheduled), just wanted to know if they sent certain age groups to certain areas. I was told to just relax, what's the big deal, etc? I mean if we wound up staying out in the New Rochelle/White Plains area, and games were on Long Island, that's a LONG commute for families not familiar with the area.

The first year I guessed "OK" but not great. We stayed in Flushing, and most of the games were in New Rochelle. LOTS of money in bridge tolls, but not a bad ride back and forth.

The second and third year, I guessed correctly and we stayed in White Plains, and most games were scheduled out there as well. However, that was the 2 years the tournament was cancelled, so it was for naught.

Comment

My son has since aged out of youth soccer, but back when he was playing, and I was the parent manager of his team, they were entered into the MSC pre season tournament a couple of years. I used to read BOTN to try and get some info on the tournament because quite frankly, the club was NO HELP at all. Coming from out of state my biggest challenge was trying to figure out where to book hotel rooms, because there were so many fields spread out over the greater metro area.

I posted something similar and was completely chastised by Larry. I did not really care about brackets, scheduleds etc (The boys would play when scheduled), just wanted to know if they sent certain age groups to certain areas. I was told to just relax, what's the big deal, etc? I mean if we wound up staying out in the New Rochelle/White Plains area, and games were on Long Island, that's a LONG commute for families not familiar with the area.

The first year I guessed "OK" but not great. We stayed in Flushing, and most of the games were in New Rochelle. LOTS of money in bridge tolls, but not a bad ride back and forth.

The second and third year, I guessed correctly and we stayed in White Plains, and most games were scheduled out there as well. However, that was the 2 years the tournament was cancelled, so it was for naught.
                      Larry likes to be holier than though. He's very very rude to his readers.

Comment

How is the MSC tourney? Our club does not send many teams there and ours has never attended. Hear the fields are usually in terrible shape.

Comment

How is the MSC tourney? Our club does not send many teams there and ours has never attended. Hear the fields are usually in terrible shape.
                          They fields are okay ... They don't clear the turf fields.

The fields are spread out all over the region. There is little parking at fields

Comment

Yay! I don't hate botn, but it is BORING!

We live in NY but my son plays in CT. I'm crossing my fingers that this forum takes off!

Comment

BOTN is LM and CJ posting whatever they want based on who pays them. Selective garbage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X