• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And even then, there will be very little to discuss
    crickets....

Comment

crickets....
      What does crickets mean jackass? Unless smithtown announced something, it's just people like you trying to stir sh%$ up. Worry about your own club loser

Comment

SUSA's player development model has been just breaking up successful town teams. Every team they have built is based on selling a promise or a dream to a handful of psycho parents who are to stupid to realize they are being duped and enjoy the ego massaging about their kid.

SUSA just raised prices for the upcoming year by 30% to pay for these fields. I think they are going to be in for a surprise when fall season starts and they are down 1 or 2 teams each age bracket as parents of non EDP/npl kids figure out 3k is outrageous for little Johnny to play on teams that are worst than there local $250 town team.

Comment

SUSA just raised prices for the upcoming year by 30% to pay for these fields. I think they are going to be in for a surprise when fall season starts and they are down 1 or 2 teams each age bracket as parents of non EDP/npl kids figure out 3k is outrageous for little Johnny to play on teams that are worst than there local $250 town team.
          That's outrageous, maybe some families will come to their senses and realize they have other options.

Comment

Dude, slow morning at work? You posted the same exact post on like 5 different threads on multiple boards. Posting on a thread about girls ECNL/NPL talking about East Meadow and Smithtown doesn't even make sense. You must really dislike Susa...

Comment

Agreed, while I'm done reading the Smithtown nonsense, there is no reason to post about SUSA on this thread

Comment

Dude, slow morning at work? You posted the same exact post on like 5 different threads on multiple boards. Posting on a thread about girls ECNL/NPL talking about East Meadow and Smithtown doesn't even make sense. You must really dislike Susa...
                Any truth to this?

Comment

Agreed, while I'm done reading the Smithtown nonsense, there is no reason to post about SUSA on this thread
                  Desperate times mean desperate measures.

Comment

Any truth to this?
                    If that is true though I think it will see a lot of kids looking for new homes.

Comment

If that is true though I think it will see a lot of kids looking for new homes.
                      That makes sense, if my kid couldn't make the ECNL or ECRL team, I wouldn't waste the money...a town team would be fine!

Comment

EM dumping Smithtown

That makes sense, if my kid couldn't make the ECNL or ECRL team, I wouldn't waste the money...a town team would be fine!
                        It seems there are a lot of cupcake teams in both of those leagues with a huge range of talent club wise anyway.

Comment

SOO... Larry on BOTN just went off on someone stating that there prices went up. Said since he was an anonymous poster he was spewing BS and his opinion cant be trusted. Then brought Smithtown into the conversation.

I then posted, summarized bc cant remember verbatim:

" that he must have had something go down you and smithtown/LIPS to have this anger towards them. Since you want honesty from posters, how about letting us know what happened or why you dislike Smithtown/LIPS so much. Let us know and dispel rumors posted on boards that its because they dont advertise with you."

Low and behold, over an hour later, my post is not up. he refuses to put my post up. I know from past postings doesn't take and hour for it to be reviewed and put up. So, as we all know, he censors posts based on difference of opinion or the sort. Chastises others for posting behind anonymous names but he censors posts that aren't favorable to him

Comment

SOO... Larry on BOTN just went off on someone stating that there prices went up. Said since he was an anonymous poster he was spewing BS and his opinion cant be trusted. Then brought Smithtown into the conversation.

" that he must have had something go down you and smithtown/LIPS to have this anger towards them. Since you want honesty from posters, how about letting us know what happened or why you dislike Smithtown/LIPS so much. Let us know and dispel rumors posted on boards that its because they dont advertise with you."

Low and behold, over an hour later, my post is not up. he refuses to put my post up. I know from past postings doesn't take and hour for it to be reviewed and put up. So, as we all know, he censors posts based on difference of opinion or the sort. Chastises others for posting behind anonymous names but he censors posts that aren't favorable to him
                            Are Susa actually putting their costs up?

Comment

He did the same thing to me when I posted about SUSA'S increase. He's such a loser. Can't trust anything he says. If you pay him, he'll say whatever you want him to.

Comment

Susa prices going up?
                                Stony Brook Smithtown Sachem East Islip and Atletico are all looking much better,no need to drink the baby blue Kool-Aid. Same or better training for the same or better Leagues ....... pay less money, that’s a no brainer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X