Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dom Bucci. He runs Matchfit and is the worst of all con artists. He frequents these boards to spread negativity and lies about other clubs to help make his club look good. Matchfit is garbage and everyone knows it...maybe except for the ones that believe his Con
    Not surprising a lot of club DOCs frequent these boards to spread their agendas. You can tell by how blatant the biases are.

Comment

Not surprising a lot of club DOCs frequent these boards to spread their agendas. You can tell by how blatant the biases are.
      Sorry I can’t see either Paul Riley or Kaz coming on here. Not even sure either one of them could imagine why people would post this stuff.

Comment

Varies by club but I think by and large most only give waivers for private school and the rest have to suck it up. Clubs have to play their scheduled games and you can't be down too many players. Wins still matter in GDA. Keep in mind HS ball is played at different times across the US so it really only works best where it's a fall sport. As it is the private school waiver doesn't sit well with those who have to give up HS. Letting players play and then come in also is going to create issues with players and parents. You also have to question the ethics of a club that technically is doing what is allowed but isn't following the spirit of the rule. That's a desperation move done by weaker clubs.
        Oh well. We all hold our nose and try to find something. That stink is not our fault.

Comment

Oh well. We all hold our nose and try to find something. That stink is not our fault.
          Its definitely a "pick your poison " situation in youth soccer

Comment

It’s always easy to tell when bucci does it

It’s worded just like his tweets

Comment

Sorry I can’t see either Paul Riley or Kaz coming on here. Not even sure either one of them could imagine why people would post this stuff.
              ^^^ Judge for yourselves. Oddly worded for someone speaking as a third party.

Comment

GDA or ECNL?

^^^ Judge for yourselves. Oddly worded for someone speaking as a third party.
                For sure!

Comment

What is happening with the NYCFC 05 girls? That team is a mix of 05's & 06's and it would seem unlikely that (m)any of those girls would unseat any of the WCFC 05 girls.

Comment

What is happening with the NYCFC 05 girls? That team is a mix of 05's & 06's and it would seem unlikely that (m)any of those girls would unseat any of the WCFC 05 girls.
                    That applies to any NYCFC team except any players who are graduating

Comment

It’s always easy to tell when bucci does it

It’s worded just like his tweets
                      Does he get breaks from social media? Sounds like a 40 hour a week job.

Comment

She has a year to decide since she will only be in 8th grade next year as a 2005. I don't think she cares about playing HS soccer. I think it's us parents who care more about that. The club has already said they do allow players to drop off for HS and come back, but they limit the number. I took this as... if you are good enough they allow it!.

I am not going to comment on where she plays now and where she is going. That would not be fair to her current club. Our experience has been great but just felt like the DA programming as its being sold is what fits her best for this upcoming season.
                        My daughter is in the same boat - going into 8th grade, offers for both both ECNL and DA. But I think we are going to ECNL. She thinks she will get better, more rounded training with the ECNL team even though it's one day less a week. She likes the coaching style better of the other coach. I'm just trying to help her figure it out.

Comment

My daughter is in the same boat - going into 8th grade, offers for both both ECNL and DA. But I think we are going to ECNL. She thinks she will get better, more rounded training with the ECNL team even though it's one day less a week. She likes the coaching style better of the other coach. I'm just trying to help her figure it out.
                          Everyone is free to choose their own path based on their own circumstances, so not saying anyone should or shouldn't do anything. But, what about her planned training will be "better and more rounded"?

Curiosity only.

Comment

Fit is important, same with linking coach and coaching style. You can line everything up on paper but your gut is an important thing to listen to as well

Comment

Everyone is free to choose their own path based on their own circumstances, so not saying anyone should or shouldn't do anything. But, what about her planned training will be "better and more rounded"?

Curiosity only.
                              Sorry, not something I can post here that wouldn't give too much away. Especially not before we sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Sorry, not something I can post here that wouldn't give too much away. Especially not before we sign on the dotted line.
                                Fair enough, I understand.

Either way, enjoy your journey!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X