Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan K has officially left KK Atletico for SUSA

SUSA FC is very excited to announce the addition of one of Long Island’s most successful and proven coaches, Dan Kravitsky.

Formerly of Atletico FC, Coach Dan has a distinguished record of player development, raising the level of play for his players and teams. A true soccer development professional, he has guided multiple teams over the past few years to league and state championships.

His most recent coaching successes with KK Athletics and Atletico FC rival that of any coach in our region. Dan’s achievements as a coach have proven very beneficial to his former program and the players that he has directly impacted. Many of those players have reached the next level as he has graduated multiple players to the US National Team player pool, collegiate programs, as well as semi-professional and professional programs.

Dan holds his NSCAA National Diploma. He will be instrumental in the continued success and growth of SUSA. He had this to say about his coaching career:
    “I take great pride in not only the many soccer accomplishments of my former players, but in how they have utilized the lessons learned through soccer in their careers and relationships beyond the soccer field.”

It’s an exciting time to be a part of the SUSA organization. With the club’s ongoing focus on player and staff development, coupled with the construction of Long Island’s most innovative soccer specific facilities, SUSA is unmatched in it’s ability to provide any player with the most advanced platform to achieve their goals. For more information regarding our programs and continued growth please visit us at: www.susaacademy.com.

That's the best spin of Kurt firing him for tarnishing the KK name.

BTW anyone pick up on the "soccer specific" facilities comment? They are already scared of the Prospect Sports project in Kings Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That's the best spin of Kurt firing him for tarnishing the KK name.

BTW anyone pick up on the "soccer specific" facilities comment? They are already scared of the Prospect Sports project in Kings Park.
      Dan handles all of the day to day operations of the club. Kurt only trains. This is going to majorly screw with KK's operations for quite a while.

Comment

I will tell you what is really happening because I can't post this on BOTN. SUSA is in big trouble in Commack. Teams using SUSA trainers are way way down after the club went out of their way to inform their players they do not have to use SUSA trainers anymore.

SUSA bought 2 of the largest private LI clubs last year, FCLI and ISA. The remaining clubs are not for sale so they have resorted to hiring key people in the hope they bring teams the same way Surf hired the Westchester trainer with many boys teams.

These clubs cannot grow organically!!! On top of this Islip residents are about to go to their town council about SUSA putting teams where the majority are non Islip residents on Baymen fields in West Sayville. They were actually telling Commack kids if they want to be on a high team they have to train down at Bayman which was rejected universally at Commack.

On top of all this they have been shuffling trainers which has been well documented on BOTN and sending very junior trainers to Commack further inflaming tensions there.

As if that wasn't enough, SUSA cold called players at local town teams for tryouts and when local clubs caught wind of this banned their teams from attending the Commack tournament last month.

SUSA is now seen as a complete disaster in Commack and will not be there much longer. What I have witnessed is nobody in Commack wants to travel too far from the north shore which is perfect for the new Kings Park complex being built which will cost $33,000,000!

It's gonna get ugly in the next year. I heard the new place is going to hire all the advanced trainers at SUSA over the summer.

Comment

I will tell you what is really happening because I can't post this on BOTN. SUSA is in big trouble in Commack. Teams using SUSA trainers are way way down after the club went out of their way to inform their players they do not have to use SUSA trainers anymore.

SUSA bought 2 of the largest private LI clubs last year, FCLI and ISA. The remaining clubs are not for sale so they have resorted to hiring key people in the hope they bring teams the same way Surf hired the Westchester trainer with many boys teams.

These clubs cannot grow organically!!! On top of this Islip residents are about to go to their town council about SUSA putting teams where the majority are non Islip residents on Baymen fields in West Sayville. They were actually telling Commack kids if they want to be on a high team they have to train down at Bayman which was rejected universally at Commack.

On top of all this they have been shuffling trainers which has been well documented on BOTN and sending very junior trainers to Commack further inflaming tensions there.

As if that wasn't enough, SUSA cold called players at local town teams for tryouts and when local clubs caught wind of this banned their teams from attending the Commack tournament last month.

SUSA is now seen as a complete disaster in Commack and will not be there much longer. What I have witnessed is nobody in Commack wants to travel too far from the north shore which is perfect for the new Kings Park complex being built which will cost $33,000,000!

It's gonna get ugly in the next year. I heard the new place is going to hire all the advanced trainers at SUSA over the summer.
          Intersting...thanks for posting. But I'm confused about the King's Park facility...is Susa involved with that?

Comment

No, Prospect Sports which has the rights to the Barcelona FC franchise.

Comment

Intersting...thanks for posting. But I'm confused about the King's Park facility...is Susa involved with that?
              The Kings Park facility has had multiple potential partners over the last few years. The latest potential partner is FC Barcelona.

Comment

The Kings Park facility has had multiple potential partners over the last few years. The latest potential partner is FC Barcelona.
                Done deal. They already did tryouts and will have the first 2 fields built over the summer.

Comment

No, Prospect Sports which has the rights to the Barcelona FC franchise.
                  Why is Barcelona saying the facility is owned and operated by Barcelona? Is this a franchise?

Comment

Why is Barcelona saying the facility is owned and operated by Barcelona? Is this a franchise?
                    I don't think we know that. Even a franchise of its well done with Sr. club integration can be powerful. I think we have to wait and see but this certainly killed SUSA's north shore plans.

Comment

Any idea who is replacing him at KK?

Comment

Any idea who is replacing him at KK?
                        I would not be surprised if Kurt cut back on the multiple league entries for every team to make the situation more manageable in the fall.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Kurt cut back on the multiple league entries for every team to make the situation more manageable in the fall.
                          He needs boys teams to fill NPL slots. It is rumored the 01 and 02 teams left with Dan.

Comment

He needs boys teams to fill NPL slots. It is rumored the 01 and 02 teams left with Dan.
                            Right now a KK team might be entered in EDP, NY Metro, NY Cup and in some cases under other clubs (such as Brentwood NPL) all at the same time. Without Dan I would think it would be prudent to cut back to just NPL and NY Cup for the fall while he rebuilds the coaching staff and finds a new administrator.

But then again, I am not Kurt so who knows what he will do.

Comment

Getting nasty on BOTN. I am familiar with Dan and Kurt and lies are being spread on both sides. A lot of it spot on but some claims are utterly untrue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X