• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to 2020 meltdown.

Could it top 2016? It will be hard. fking freaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbbsrm6y1Eo

Bump up

Comment

Apparently you're blind to the irony of posting a video claiming facts are more important than emotions, while continuing to cling to your denial of the quid pro quo proven in the impeachment inquiry.

In other words, the bald chick in the video is YOU, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Apparently you're blind to the irony of posting a video claiming facts are more important than emotions, while continuing to cling to your denial of the quid pro quo proven in the impeachment inquiry.

Are you upset? No quid pro quo why are you having such a hard time understanding that? Holmes couldn't even say what else he heard on the call. Witnesses said no quid pro quo no bribery no extortion. You can spend it any way you want but the freaks in the video are on your team. Did you shed a tear election night?

Comment

That should say spin it not spend it. I had to correct myself because you obviously have nothing and would start attacking me for using the wrong word

Comment

Democrats are scumbags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoxH6CQFz4

Comment

Are you upset? No quid pro quo why are you having such a hard time understanding that? Holmes couldn't even say what else he heard on the call. Witnesses said no quid pro quo no bribery no extortion. You can spend it any way you want but the freaks in the video are on your team. Did you shed a tear election night?
              Are you seriously going with the "no quid pro quo" narrative? You must have missed this:
              https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...quo-tv-2019-11

Comment

Denial of quid pro quo? Dude that case was so weak Schiff had to change it 4 times after his own focus group said quid pro quo won’t work. So what does he do? Checks all the other boxes of extortion, bribery, and witness intimidation. What does that tell you? You’re own party knew quo’s pro quo was all shît. 😂

Comment

Denial of quid pro quo? Dude that case was so weak Schiff had to change it 4 times after his own focus group said quid pro quo won’t work. So what does he do? Checks all the other boxes of extortion, bribery, and witness intimidation. What does that tell you? You’re own party knew quo’s pro quo was all shît. 😂
                  Please explain the video clip in post #7 above.

Comment

Please explain the video clip in post #7 above.
                    Seriously? That’s your argument? Trump “essentially” admitted to quid pro quo. That’s exactly what the whole impeachment inquiry had shown us all. “He essentially”, “I presumed”, “I was told”, “I was my understanding”, “I believed”.... where is the actual proof? Did you even watch the inquiry? How many times did the witnesses testify that it’s not uncommon to hold up aide until certain stipulations are met. It happens frequently. Didn’t we learn that from the hair sniffer Creepy Joe? The guy bragged about it on national TV and he did nothing wrong. He held up aide until one of his conditions were met. Past POTUS have done the same. All the witnesses testified that Trump was concerned with Ukrainian corruption but he can’t ask questions before giving millions to a unknown corrupt government? They also testified that Trump has done far more than Obama to help Ukraine to defend themselves. I get it, you wanna get this guy but you have to prove something. Feelings, presumptions, and beliefs aren’t gonna do it. You would’ve thought you’d learn that after the Russia hoax.

Comment

Seriously? That’s your argument? Trump “essentially” admitted to quid pro quo. That’s exactly what the whole impeachment inquiry had shown us all. “He essentially”, “I presumed”, “I was told”, “I was my understanding”, “I believed”.... where is the actual proof? Did you even watch the inquiry? How many times did the witnesses testify that it’s not uncommon to hold up aide until certain stipulations are met. It happens frequently. Didn’t we learn that from the hair sniffer Creepy Joe? The guy bragged about it on national TV and he did nothing wrong. He held up aide until one of his conditions were met. Past POTUS have done the same. All the witnesses testified that Trump was concerned with Ukrainian corruption but he can’t ask questions before giving millions to a unknown corrupt government? They also testified that Trump has done far more than Obama to help Ukraine to defend themselves. I get it, you wanna get this guy but you have to prove something. Feelings, presumptions, and beliefs aren’t gonna do it. You would’ve thought you’d learn that after the Russia hoax.
                      You're joking, right? Even Trump is giving up on the "didn't do it" narrative. You better pivot quickly - you're in danger of being connected to the absolute lamest of the ever-changing excuses from Trump's apologists.

Comment

You're joking, right? Even Trump is giving up on the "didn't do it" narrative. You better pivot quickly - you're in danger of being connected to the absolute lamest of the ever-changing excuses from Trump's apologists.
                        As opposed to what? Where is the proof? Where is the smoking gun? Where were the bombshells? Where’s the slam dunk? If you have something concrete please by all means share it with us. Show us how the Dems without a shadow of doubt proved Trump has to be impeached. Please show us how the Senate has no choice but to remove Trump from office. You seem to have the goods. We will wait for all the your proof free of opinions, conjecture, feelings, or beliefs. I don’t wanna be lame. Give it to us!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X