Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have tried posting there and it didn't make the cut. It was a positive post about an organization. And yes they don't advertise on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I too have tried posting there and it didn't make the cut. It was a positive post about an organization. And yes they don't advertise on the website.
      There's a trend appearing

Comment

Hey Larry how's it going. Your site is terrible

Comment

It has it's faults, but at least there is some degree of moderating so the conversation can stay quasi-civil. Ever read some of the stuff on the MA or CT boards? Often vicious, vile stuff - literally things can ruin people's/clubs reputations and it's never, ever removed. Lots of sexual stuff as well. I'm sure it's all adults on this site but there's just no need for that

Comment

The problem is the filtering based on who advertises. You don't pay your $2000 or whatever it costs per month, you get slammed. It's so obvious too. Albertson gets obliterated because they choose not to advertise there. LM is a cyber bully.

Comment

It has it's faults, but at least there is some degree of moderating so the conversation can stay quasi-civil. Ever read some of the stuff on the MA or CT boards? Often vicious, vile stuff - literally things can ruin people's/clubs reputations and it's never, ever removed. Lots of sexual stuff as well. I'm sure it's all adults on this site but there's just no need for that
              So the yahoos who keep talking about Dez Nuts or talk crap about kids on other teams are acceptable? He lets that go but he filters out commentary from certain clubs and flat out attacks other clubs or directors.

Larry is thug ... It's time for him to retire

Comment

KK was a sponsor a few years ago and Larry went on and on how great they were.

They dropped their advertising and Larry started posting how you were likely to be murdered if you used their Brentwood facility.

Then they became an advertiser again and voila, they are once again the best organization in soccer.

It's pathetic what Larry pulls off. About the only thing you can praise the guy for is that if someone mentions a kids name the post is edited to have the name removed and the poster gets banned. Other than that he is scum.

Comment

KK was a sponsor a few years ago and Larry went on and on how great they were.

They dropped their advertising and Larry started posting how you were likely to be murdered if you used their Brentwood facility.

Then they became an advertiser again and voila, they are once again the best organization in soccer.

It's pathetic what Larry pulls off. About the only thing you can praise the guy for is that if someone mentions a kids name the post is edited to have the name removed and the poster gets banned. Other than that he is scum.
                  It's really a scam. Larry rails about other fraudsters but he's the ultimate scam artist

Comment

There is some useful information to be had occasionally but take everything with a grain of salt and check for yourself.

The post that are allowed to go through calling our specific players are inexcusable.

Comment

Glad some folks are using talking soccer as an alternative.

Comment

You definitely cannot post a kids name. Not right.

Also not right is when LM comes up with outrages posts about certain club directors or coaches. He is so SLIMEY! It's only a matter of time before he gets sued, if he hasn't already.

Comment

You definitely cannot post a kids name. Not right.

Also not right is when LM comes up with outrages posts about certain club directors or coaches. He is so SLIMEY! It's only a matter of time before he gets sued, if he hasn't already.
                          Come you can use his real name, Larry. Larry won't sue you

Comment

When Larry says that club is having financial trouble, it means they don't want to sponsor on his biased website. Should I get into how insecure of a human being he is...

Comment

When Larry says that club is having financial trouble, it means they don't want to sponsor on his biased website. Should I get into how insecure of a human being he is...
                              The best is when he makes a post pretending to be someone else but forgets to log out of his account first.

Comment

The best is when he makes a post pretending to be someone else but forgets to log out of his account first.
                                That's classic.

Larry, Larry, Larry I hope you are enjoying all of the commentary on Talking Soccer

I know that I am, keep it up people

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X