• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What a mess
      What's up with FCB ECNL and NPL 03 teams for fall?

Comment

Stacked!!

Comment

Stacked!!
          Hahahahahahaha

Comment

All turning pro !

Comment

my guess is they will have a composite team that plays in the fall. why?

Comment

my guess is they will have a composite team that plays in the fall. why?
                So does that comprise ECNL players not doing HS and NPL players? How does that work? Thanks.

Comment

So does that comprise ECNL players not doing HS and NPL players? How does that work? Thanks.
                  It should include ECNL and NPL players that don't play for their HS teams

Comment

That actually sounds good for all the girls to continue their play

Comment

That actually sounds good for all the girls to continue their play
                      That's funny because all I've heard is complaining about how ridiculous it is for the DA girls to give up HS. Now it's ok for FC Boston girls to give up HS to play on a lousy ECNL/NPL team? Can we at least be consistent????

Personally, I think it's good for girls to have other options., especially if they don't have a strong HS program. I just get annoyed with the hypocrisy of this site.

Comment

That's funny because all I've heard is complaining about how ridiculous it is for the DA girls to give up HS. Now it's ok for FC Boston girls to give up HS to play on a lousy ECNL/NPL team? Can we at least be consistent????

Personally, I think it's good for girls to have other options., especially if they don't have a strong HS program. I just get annoyed with the hypocrisy of this site.
                        Think McFly, Think! That would be a composite team for those 03 girls that are in 8th grade, and can't play HS ball. You wouldn't want them to sit on the sideline for 3 months now, would ya? WOULD YA?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2071815]That's funny because all I've heard is complaining about how ridiculous it is for the DA girls to give up HS. Now it's ok for FC Boston girls to give up HS to play on a lousy ECNL/NPL team? Can we at least be consistent????

Ummm, the point of composite is that it is specific to the ECNL/NPL middle school to high school leap year. Eighth graders and ninth graders make a composite team for the fall. This allows them to play. Believe it or not some ECNL players have crap high schools and just want to play club in the ninth grade, they may be multisport athletes so don't want the DA commitment. I know our ECNL 2003 team moving forward has girls in this situation.

Comment

Biffed

Think McFly, Think! That would be a composite team for those 03 girls that are in 8th grade, and can't play HS ball. You wouldn't want them to sit on the sideline for 3 months now, would ya? WOULD YA?

Comment

Not sure about the ECNL team (though have heard many left) but the NPL 03 team imploded.

Comment

Not sure about the ECNL team (though have heard many left) but the NPL 03 team imploded.
                                so did the ecnl team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X