Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You talk a big game. Again, 06 kk girls will be Fury GDA in the Spring. Watch all the sheep follow the path to Riley World.
    KK 06 girls are going no where, LGN girls going nowhere. Obviously you have an obsession about these teams or you are trying to stir the pot! These girls are all still developing it’s not what league you are in or division. It’s about does she like her coach, her teammates, is she having fun, is she developing, and does she love going to practice where she is. Wins do not matter at this age. IMO

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Exactly. You seem confused about who the customer is in this equation. It is the players families that decides what teams they want to pursue and pay for, not the other way around.
      Kids just want to be happy.... (kids/families) they will stay with or go to where they will be happy...nuf said.

Comment

KK 06 girls are going no where, LGN girls going nowhere. Obviously you have an obsession about these teams or you are trying to stir the pot! These girls are all still developing it’s not what league you are in or division. It’s about does she like her coach, her teammates, is she having fun, is she developing, and does she love going to practice where she is. Wins do not matter at this age. IMO
        You KK folks are funny. You play us close last year and all we hear is how close you are to us. Now we are ECNL, kicking ass and you are drowning in some low level EDP league and the wins dont matter. All about development is the funniest thing I have heard from one of your mouths ever! The gap is so wide now its not even funny. You cant even see us at the top of the mountain anymore. There are so many teams above you now. Enjoy your "fun".

Comment

You KK folks are funny. You play us close last year and all we hear is how close you are to us. Now we are ECNL, kicking ass and you are drowning in some low level EDP league and the wins dont matter. All about development is the funniest thing I have heard from one of your mouths ever! The gap is so wide now its not even funny. You cant even see us at the top of the mountain anymore. There are so many teams above you now. Enjoy your "fun".
          When other teams what all your players because of the way they are trained tells you something. How many clubs offer free tuition for a Susa player. ;)

Comment

When other teams what all your players because of the way they are trained tells you something. How many clubs offer free tuition for a Susa player. ;)
            Those days are gone. The talent left is not worth any free tuition. Sorry if that is a shot to your ego dad. Not much left at KK besides KK himself.

Comment

Listen I’m not the one thinks my kid is going be the next Alex Morgan. I’ll be happy if she still playing in college mom. I’m a realist my daughter isn’t making the national team. I don’t care where she plays or with what team. As long as SHE is happy. I’m not here bragging about big ECNL. Obviously Susa isn’t happy with there ECNL team if they trying to recruit more girls for 06 team.

Comment

Listen I’m not the one thinks my kid is going be the next Alex Morgan. I’ll be happy if she still playing in college mom. I’m a realist my daughter isn’t making the national team. I don’t care where she plays or with what team. As long as SHE is happy. I’m not here bragging about big ECNL. Obviously Susa isn’t happy with there ECNL team if they trying to recruit more girls for 06 team.
                Come again? There is no recruiting going on for our team. And if there was, it certainly wouldnt be for anyone from KK. It is all about the girls just playing and enjoying their coach, right? All you KK people out there yapping for years and now when the kids cant hang, it becomes fun. How do you sleep at night knowing the better days are way in the past?

Comment

Come again? There is no recruiting going on for our team. And if there was, it certainly wouldnt be for anyone from KK. It is all about the girls just playing and enjoying their coach, right? All you KK people out there yapping for years and now when the kids cant hang, it becomes fun. How do you sleep at night knowing the better days are way in the past?
                  Thank you for your concern. I sleep fine next to your husband.

Comment

Hey amigo, everyone wants to win (its not a new revelation) and when the team is good and wins a lot at a high level it is only a bonus. What every good parent wants for their child is happiness as they are playing this game. (Happiness with their team, coach and team mates). Hopefully all our kids will take the lessons learned from being on a team and apply them to something more important that will contribute positively to our society.

Comment

If that is what you need to do to get your girl on to a top team. :)

Comment

You can't handle my husband trust me...you are probably to accustomed to your own husbands 3" pop cock.

Comment

More specifically there is no one on Long Island that would crack our lineup except for one or two girls.

Comment

You can't handle my husband trust me...you are probably to accustomed to your own husbands 3" pop cock.
                            So you are saying its hot dogs down hallways at this point? Congrats.

Comment

If that is what you need to do to get your girl on to a top team. :)
                              That is what she said.

Comment

bump
                                bump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X