Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think for some, the faux outrage is new.

Some folks have like a few decades of defending the morally corrupt. It takes time in how to react and when.

You're the pro...keep providing us with the helpful hints.

Comment

It's becoming more and more likely that Mueller and company get canned regardless of all the whining sure to come from libs.

Even the Washington Post is printing articles like this.

A special counsel needs to investigate the FBI and Justice Department. Now.

The Strzok report comes on the heels of the widely derided Justice Department investigation into IRS discrimination against conservative groups, including the disposition of allegations against IRS senior official Lois Lerner, and after the wildly erratic behavior of then-FBI Director James B. Comey during 2016. It also follows the vote to hold then-Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. in contempt of Congress — the first ever against a sitting member of the Cabinet — with 17 Democrats voting in support. Mix into this battering of the Justice Department’s and FBI’s reputations the still-murky charges and counter-charges of abuse of “unmasking” powers during the waning days of the Obama era.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        ^^^^libs are fine with Al Franken, John Conyers, Bob Filner, Raul Bocanegra,Tony Mendoza, Matt Debabneh, David Alcon, Steve Lebsock, Dan Schoen, Philip Ahr, Calvin Smyre, Michael Padilla, Paul Rosenthal, Ira Silverstein, Josh Peters, Mark Manendo, Will Fourkiller, David Gomberg, Brendan Williams, Scott Chamberlain, Jeff Clemens, William O’Neill treatment of women.
        Fixed it for you.

But how could I forget the Kennedys, Clinton and Weiner? Or all those Democrat supporters like Lauer, Weinstein, Lasseter, Rose, Thrush, Jurvetson, Berganza, Kreisberg, Louis C.K., Genocchio, Tambor, Westwick, Guillod, Ratner, Webster, Dick, Oreskes, Fish, Spacey, Baker, Halperin, Najera, Landesman, Wieseltier, Richardson, Toback, Steele, Scoble, Savino, Price, Signore, Levine. I hope I haven't left anyone out.

Sure seems to me that libs/Dems have cornered the sexual harassment market.

Comment

Bore-us i will be polite yet firm.

You told us $200,000 for a speech from Goldman said we would get sold out for Goldman.

Told us donations to Clinton’s foundation got access even though Charity got A rating

Fine

But now we learned Flynn was crawling before and during inauguration to HIS business partners about peeling back sanctions so they could get rich.

Until you come clean just STFU please
          Charity Navigator, the nation's largest charity evaluator: "We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity’s atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model."

Charity Watch (who gave the CF the A rating) president, Daniel Borochoff, is a Chicago Democrat.

Comment

I guess you are overlooking the lawsuits and emnity Moore will hurl at the Republican Party in the ongoing civIl war.

More popcorn!
            Speaking of civil wars, how 'bout that Seth Moulton?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...YQP/story.html

And Lizzy too!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...wXN/story.html

Comment

Fixed it for you.

But how could I forget the Kennedys, Clinton and Weiner? Or all those Democrat supporters like Lauer, Weinstein, Lasseter, Rose, Thrush, Jurvetson, Berganza, Kreisberg, Louis C.K., Genocchio, Tambor, Westwick, Guillod, Ratner, Webster, Dick, Oreskes, Fish, Spacey, Baker, Halperin, Najera, Landesman, Wieseltier, Richardson, Toback, Steele, Scoble, Savino, Price, Signore, Levine. I hope I haven't left anyone out.

Sure seems to me that libs/Dems have cornered the sexual harassment market.
              Dont forget about Barney Frank, Gerry Studds, and the the newest Perv enabler, Stan Rosenberg.

Comment

Charity Navigator, the nation's largest charity evaluator: "We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity’s atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model."

Charity Watch (who gave the CF the A rating) president, Daniel Borochoff, is a Chicago Democrat.

http://preview.ibb.co/kubcVG/2062_F9..._B9678_EEA.png

Comment

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump's charitable foundation, which last year admitted violating federal rules on "self-dealing," is in the process of dissolving, according to newly filed documents reviewed by NBC News.

The move fulfills a promise Trump made last December, when he said he would wind down the Donald J. Trump Foundation to avoid conflicts of interest. New York's attorney general ordered the foundation to stop soliciting contributions in October 2016.

Comment

I think for some, the faux outrage is new.

Some folks have like a few decades of defending the morally corrupt. It takes time in how to react and when.

You're the pro...keep providing us with the helpful hints.
                    ^^^^

Direct question then. Do you believe trumps accusers? Should he resign?

Comment

The Flynn news yesterday - selling country out with texts during inauguration , gives a hint at what Mueller has.

Royal flush.

Tee hee
                      Bwa ha ha

Comment

The Flynn news yesterday - selling country out with texts during inauguration , gives a hint at what Mueller has.

Royal flush.

Tee hee
                        Bwa ha ha
                        Royal flush down the toilet.
                        I thought it was now about " obstruction" ?
                        None of the indictments or pleas have anything to do with the 2016 election. Wasn't the focus originally on Trump colluding with the Russians meddling in the election ?

Comment

Cons had no problem with the Ken Starr investigation into Whitewater meandering all over the place. Anything it turned up was fair game. Rule of Law!

Comment

And it cost the taxpayers $70,000,000 to find out Clinton lied about a BJ. But Rule of Law!!

Comment

Cons had no problem with the Ken Starr investigation into Whitewater meandering all over the place. Anything it turned up was fair game. Rule of Law!
                              There was much more evidence to look at with Whitewater. The only thing that meandered belonged to Bill. So far no real evidence of " collusion " has been shown.

Comment

“Much more evidence” Lol!

The only criminal charge resulting from a $70,000,000 investigation was because Clinton lied about a BJ.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X