Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bottom line people is none of this matters! Everyone can say what they want but nothing will change!!! I can go through all your comments line by line and comment but every year it is the same BS with EE, JH and the fields but yet people go back.

Everyone thought the Boca/Boynton Merger would be the savior and of course it wasn’t. AL & GG didn’t, haven’t and will not be able to do anything to get it changed. Bring in Parkland next with RT (rumors) still won’t fix it because it is unfixable unless the Majority of the people rather than only a few go to the Federation with their complaints. There is power in numbers and that will be the only thing that possibly can make a change!

So why do they keep going back? Why do they continue to keep putting more money into their pockets?

I would say (experience) they stay year after year because it is the best option available for their child to play on the highest level team in the area. They can’t make a true high level DA (MLS) or even a Weston and even if they did not a top player so what better than your local Federation approved Academy. Now they can brag on Facebook & Instagram, post pictures & videos that their kid is an “Academy” player. The people that see that stuff pump up their ego’s because they are uneducated in the soccer world and that is what it is about “Parents” not the kids because like said in the beginning there will be no change!

Don’t get me wrong but what I have seen from years past on both boys and girls is that by the time they reach U15 they have to make a decision. 1) Do I stay and forget my hopes and dreams or 2) Do I leave a low level program where I am one of the best and see how good I really am?

I congratulate the parents of the 2004 Boy played up last year who realized this now rather than too late as many of us did and are still here for recreation and exercise for our kids to keep playing and took him to Weston. He unlike the rest will have a chance to follow his dreams unless they realize too & follow his lead and go!
    Development – is not about winning but a winning program brings and keeps the better players and coaches!

Scouts, Colleges & MLS – don’t care about records just want to know are they coachable but records gets you invited to high level showcases

We run the best way we know how & can – not 1990’s anymore adapt to change like other DA’s so can be competitive outside BU Fence line. In house scrimmages against pre-academy team are not considered competitive. Practices need to be longer and more structure or curriculum guided!

South Florida Football Academy – Still Boca United unless CHANGE!
    Where are weston indoor turf fields located?

so funny how you think weston is so much superior than boca, you are a comedy

Comment

I never said I thought they were better! What I was implying is that they are taken more seriously in the soccer world. There is no reason that anyone that lives 30 minutes in each direction of Boca should be going anywhere else but until change is complete this is why they are leaving! We have many kids that are just as dominate but play with players that only make the BU DA team because they are the best option not the best players!!! 25-35% of the players are Pre-Academy players at best. Tell me this is such at Weston or any of the other true DA’s and don’t mention SURF.

I thought when we came here tryouts actually meant tryouts but over the years it is more like you have the actual ones that deserve to be there and then the coach has to find the end pieces to the puzzle that have to be chosen because they have to field a team.

Look at any US ID Camp, Weston dominates with players both boys and girl sides. Look at the upcoming years US 2004 Boys Coach who invited 36 players to his camp in sunrise?

CHICAGO (Jan. 12, 2018) – U.S. Under-15 Boys’ National Team head coach Dave van den Bergh has called in 36 players to take part in an eight-day domestic training camp to kick off the 2018-19 player cycle for the age group, consisting of players born on or after Jan. 1, 2004.

The camp will run from Jan. 13-20 in Sunrise, Florida and will include one intra-squad game and matches against 2002 and 2003 birth year players from U.S. Soccer Development Academy club Weston FC.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...w-cycle-begins

Notice not Boca United??? And more importantly reflect upon own words for a minute are you one of those parents or a board member?

Manchester City Wins The Prospects Cup -2006 Boys
      Dec. 22 2017

Manchester City has won the inaugural Prospects Cup title after defeating domestic champions Weston FC 3-0 on the fifth and final day of the tournament in Kissimmee, Florida.

Again notice not Boca United!

Speak to anyone that is at Weston and ask for a breakdown of their practice schedule. How long, what are they doing for practices, conditioning, ball mastery, skills, shooting, tactical, technical and have an option “B” for field closures where parents don’t pay? This is why they are taken more serious not only in Florida but Nation Wide and why I said that parents like the 2004 boy took him there!

Comment

I never said I thought they were better! What I was implying is that they are taken more seriously in the soccer world. There is no reason that anyone that lives 30 minutes in each direction of Boca should be going anywhere else but until change is complete this is why they are leaving! We have many kids that are just as dominate but play with players that only make the BU DA team because they are the best option not the best players!!! 25-35% of the players are Pre-Academy players at best. Tell me this is such at Weston or any of the other true DA’s and don’t mention SURF.

I thought when we came here tryouts actually meant tryouts but over the years it is more like you have the actual ones that deserve to be there and then the coach has to find the end pieces to the puzzle that have to be chosen because they have to field a team.

Look at any US ID Camp, Weston dominates with players both boys and girl sides. Look at the upcoming years US 2004 Boys Coach who invited 36 players to his camp in sunrise?

CHICAGO (Jan. 12, 2018) – U.S. Under-15 Boys’ National Team head coach Dave van den Bergh has called in 36 players to take part in an eight-day domestic training camp to kick off the 2018-19 player cycle for the age group, consisting of players born on or after Jan. 1, 2004.

The camp will run from Jan. 13-20 in Sunrise, Florida and will include one intra-squad game and matches against 2002 and 2003 birth year players from U.S. Soccer Development Academy club Weston FC.

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...w-cycle-begins

Notice not Boca United??? And more importantly reflect upon own words for a minute are you one of those parents or a board member?

Manchester City Wins The Prospects Cup -2006 Boys
        Dec. 22 2017

Manchester City has won the inaugural Prospects Cup title after defeating domestic champions Weston FC 3-0 on the fifth and final day of the tournament in Kissimmee, Florida.

Again notice not Boca United!

Speak to anyone that is at Weston and ask for a breakdown of their practice schedule. How long, what are they doing for practices, conditioning, ball mastery, skills, shooting, tactical, technical and have an option “B” for field closures where parents don’t pay? This is why they are taken more serious not only in Florida but Nation Wide and why I said that parents like the 2004 boy took him there!
        Was the 04 kid from boynton Knights playing up u15 most of year talented kid?

Comment

Was the 04 kid from boynton Knights playing up u15 most of year talented kid?
          He’s in Weston FC DA 04

Comment

I believe he was from the Boynton Merger. So there is a good point also for the board member or dad who believes their kid will make it to the big leagues from BU. Why would a family drive from Boynton to Weston at least an hour each way if they didn’t have more to offer the player? CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!

Comment

I believe he was from the Boynton Merger. So there is a good point also for the board member or dad who believes their kid will make it to the big leagues from BU. Why would a family drive from Boynton to Weston at least an hour each way if they didn’t have more to offer the player? CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!
              Family moved south

Comment

Good Thread! The 04 kids name is Marco and yes he is from the Boynton Merger and still lives in Boynton. Apparently the other 04 Player from Stuart that played 05 also is going to Weston but not confirmed. I heard they are trying to convince him to stay. lol

That's ridiculous to drive that far. They must have something down in Weston better than here apparently. Mine is 07 so doesn't matter right now but I agree will have to do something before too late unless things change with the management.

Seriously for my son who is an 07 what is the route of coaching he would go to here at BU and what do you think is their rating as a coach? Assuming nothing changed and these coaches stayed with the birth year!

2006 coach
                2005 coach
                2004 coach
                2003 coach
                2002 coach
                2001 coach
                2000 coach

Comment

Did you see that the USSF posted their top 11 for DA and GDA in each region?

BU has a lot of players listed.

Comment

Did you see that the USSF posted their top 11 for DA and GDA in each region?

BU has a lot of players listed.
                    Can you post link thank you

Comment

Boynton Knights kids that made da with Boca United last year now called south fl United are leaving club after only one year. Boynton lost best players to a joint Da club and now both clubs are left with nothing.guess that did not work out.

Comment

Marco is a stud

Comment

Can you post link thank you
                          Ahhh...I'm just fuking with ya. No one from BU ever made a top 11 list.

But thanks for playing.

Comment

Did BU acquire the use of turf fields yet? Anyone know if they are looking for quality indoor space?
                            The partner club has turf coming. Life Line for Boca.

Comment

Parkland?

Comment

BWHAHAHA. Can BU do anything more with less effort? What a sh!tshow! There definitely is a sucker born every minute.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X