Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which ones? Aren't there two at surf and one at NYSC?
    The son is is going to NYSC (and Surf is not happy about that), the dad is staying at Surf.

Give the kid credit, he wants to advance his coaching career.

Comment

The son is is going to NYSC (and Surf is not happy about that), the dad is staying at Surf.

Give the kid credit, he wants to advance his coaching career.
      Did Surf post his contract on Back of the Net

Comment

It was up for awhile then taken down. Some got screenshots of it. I don't know if it was legit or LM falsified it. If Surf allowed it I'd never in a million years be involved with that club. There's many other ways to resolve contract disputes without dragging someone's name through the mud.

Comment

Lol, it's going to be a very bad 2017-18 for Surf. Hearing things.

Comment

so whats happening in westchester boys - are Arenas coaches staying or leaving
            Which one is the son?

Comment

Which one is the son?
              The younger one

Comment

The younger one
                The Force is strong with this one!

Comment

I submitted a post on BOTN last week about Larry making "big announcements". Like Danilo getting a letter tom surf I pointed out how a year and a half ago he said that he had a big announcement about ISA and HBC which never came, and over 2 years ago that he was going to have the Brentwood wonen out in jail but he dropoed it and nothing happened.
                  I just went to check out BOTN and found out that I was blocked.
                  Too funny. It's my ex's house anyway lol

Comment

I submitted a post on BOTN last week about Larry making "big announcements". Like Danilo getting a letter tom surf I pointed out how a year and a half ago he said that he had a big announcement about ISA and HBC which never came, and over 2 years ago that he was going to have the Brentwood wonen out in jail but he dropoed it and nothing happened.
                    I just went to check out BOTN and found out that I was blocked.
                    Too funny. It's my ex's house anyway lol
                    Get a free VPN and you can have fun all day!

Comment

Turns out Larry was full of ...

He posted it for 10 minutes, was threatened by Danilo's attorney and pulled it quicker than he pulls himself in his basement.

Like we didn't all know that would be the outcome?

Comment

Turns out Larry was full of ...

He posted it for 10 minutes, was threatened by Danilo's attorney and pulled it quicker than he pulls himself in his basement.

Like we didn't all know that would be the outcome?
                        Well at least there are kids at his camp now. Significantly more...

Comment

What happened in the Surf-Danilo saga? LM said he would post the cease and desist letter .... and (surprise surprise) he did not.

Comment

What happened in the Surf-Danilo saga? LM said he would post the cease and desist letter .... and (surprise surprise) he did not.
                            He posted the cover letter with the guy’s home address and pulled it down fast when he was threatened with a lawsuit by his attorney. The biggest loser in that mess was Surf, they looked so petty using a geriatric basement blogger to publicly shame a former trainer. Doubt Surf will see many new trainers of stature going forward.

Comment

He posted the cover letter with the guy’s home address and pulled it down fast when he was threatened with a lawsuit by his attorney. The biggest loser in that mess was Surf, they looked so petty using a geriatric basement blogger to publicly shame a former trainer. Doubt Surf will see many new trainers of stature going forward.
                              They screwed him and used him for his name. Sounds like they never paid him. He will be fine as he has a huge following and is a Futsal guru. Surf cannot be trusted. I agree with above poster.

Comment

what league does the 07 surf team play in

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X