LM lied, there is no such thing as EDP Long Island

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The backpedaling is complete. It's the same EDP North that it was last year.

Anon User------If I understand this correctly what you are saying is that for this fall the LI teams are going to remain in EDP North but the hope is to get enough new LI teams signing up to cut down on travel, yes?

LM------Generally speaking, yes, you are correct. Where you did not go far enough is that the amount of Long Island teams needed to cut down on travel are there, BUT not all of these teams want to cut down on travel. Only some teams want to put the brakes on travel. Most LI teams playing EDP want the travel and competition that attracted them to play EDP. Even with limited travel there will still be some games those chosen limited travel teams will have to travel to.

Unless you want to play LIJSL there is always going to be some travel with NYCSL and EDP. The question is and the team decision is, how much travel and distance do you want to travel to?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The backpedaling is complete. It's the same EDP North that it was last year.

Anon User------If I understand this correctly what you are saying is that for this fall the LI teams are going to remain in EDP North but the hope is to get enough new LI teams signing up to cut down on travel, yes?

LM------Generally speaking, yes, you are correct. Where you did not go far enough is that the amount of Long Island teams needed to cut down on travel are there, BUT not all of these teams want to cut down on travel. Only some teams want to put the brakes on travel. Most LI teams playing EDP want the travel and competition that attracted them to play EDP. Even with limited travel there will still be some games those chosen limited travel teams will have to travel to.

Unless you want to play LIJSL there is always going to be some travel with NYCSL and EDP. The question is and the team decision is, how much travel and distance do you want to travel to?
      Talk about much ado about nothing. Larrys an idiot

I got to admit that Larry Millers has great backpedalling skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Talk about much ado about nothing. Larrys an idiot

I got to admit that Larry Millers has great backpedalling skills.
        Yes he tied that up neatly with a bow on top.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X