X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess anything is possible

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 16's came in 4th last year and played in 2nd bracket in nationals as they made it as wild card. They had a record of 7W 5T 4L. This year hasn't ended and they have 4 games left. So "potentially" they can end up with a record of 6W 3T 5L playing 2 less games.
    To come up with 6W, 3T and 5L they would have to beat Concorde Fire, Birmingham, and Charlotte. It could happen, but they have to travel to BUSA and CF, and both teams beat them when they played on VSI's home field. It's hard to predict Charlotte. It's a good team that hasn't done as well as expected. My guess is that VSI will win against Orlando, lose to BUSA and CF and anything could happen with Charlotte. Of course it is soccer, and on any given day a lower ranked team can beat a higher ranked one. It's just not that likely to happen three games out of four.

Comment

Why no nationals?

No nationals this year no matter what happens with the up coming games. And with the new player sand new coaches the team went backwards not forward.
      This is a good team. They will likely end up where they did last year and play in the National League Qualifier. I can't imagine they won't be headed to Seattle in June.

Comment

Fyi

This is a good team. They will likely end up where they did last year and play in the National League Qualifier. I can't imagine they won't be headed to Seattle in June.
        The bottom 12 teams in the U15-17 age groups do not go to Seattle. I just don't see VSI being in the bottom 12. They will be competitive with the teams they will play at the events.

Comment

No nationals this year no matter what happens with the up coming games. And with the new player sand new coaches the team went backwards not forward.
          I do not think you understand. The ECNL playoffs have two flights.

Top 32 make the playoffs in the Champions League

The next 32 make the playoffs in the North American League

The bottom 12 teams in ECNL stay at home.

Last year the U15 and U16 made the North American League Playoffs meaning that they were in the 33-64 range. The U17s made the Champions league.

This year the U16s are on target to make the playoffs for the North American League just like last year but with a bit of a worse record. The U15s are right on the cusp of making the Champions league and the U17s are almost guaranteed the Champions league.

You need to read the competition platform.

Comment

Great team crappy coaching. GS ran the team into the gutter. Hopefully the girls can have a better second half of the year without his poor lack of leadership and poor coaching.

Comment

where did the ecnl staff coach before. I would like to do some research on their trajectory. I don't see my kid improving or playing much. I'm not sure what she learned this season. I did last season with V.

Comment

where AB go? he was the best girls coach while he was here.

he had the girls team playing they way soccer is to be played. not this ecnl kickball.

Comment

where AB go? he was the best girls coach while he was here.

he had the girls team playing they way soccer is to be played. not this ecnl kickball.
                  He also found it hard to cut players...

Comment

Great team crappy coaching. GS ran the team into the gutter. Hopefully the girls can have a better second half of the year without his poor lack of leadership and poor coaching.
                    You are an idiot dl! Let it go and have fun finding a new team.

Comment

Not DL but pretty funny that GS thinks he is the only one that would feel this way. Got news for ya. Almost the entire team feels this way and the entire club knows it.

Comment

That sounds like a direct threat to not take a player back and we know coaches would only have that authority so we all assume that coach made that post. That is a true shame!

Comment

Only idiots are the adults who made very poor choices for the girls and teams this year. The BOD, RB, MM, BL and new coaching staff made decisions for themselves and not for the girls in any way whatsoever. What the girls have needed all along is a hero. Someone that would put the girls ahead of themselves.we have lost the year and we can't get it back. Wasting another year won't happen.

Comment

Only idiots are the adults who made very poor choices for the girls and teams this year. The BOD, RB, MM, BL and new coaching staff made decisions for themselves and not for the girls in any way whatsoever. What the girls have needed all along is a hero. Someone that would put the girls ahead of themselves.we have lost the year and we can't get it back. Wasting another year won't happen.
                            See you at tryouts! HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

See you at tryouts! HAHAHAHAHA
                              If there are new coaches and BL is gone then yes. If not no way!

Comment

If there are new coaches and BL is gone then yes. If not no way!
                                ok. well that solves that then. Start looking now. Coaches likely will not change and BL not going. It was nice knowing you! :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X