Wesley Chapel Soccer Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the next SC Soccer Camp? They rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I heard that they finally got rid of RC from the club. He was not at the AGM and SC and MB represented WCSC. Now tell me why MB who is a coach is there representing the club?Shouldn't RC the technical director be at the AGM with SC?

I guess JB approved the expense to have MB there as the next TD of the club. Now they can all be one happy family. Nepotism at it's best. RC is a true pedigree when it comes to youth soccer and it's a shame if they got rid of him and EO. Let the ship start sinking now.

They have not got rid of RC yet. They will wait for him to teach SC and MB on the ropes of youth soccer, then get rid of him after next year's tryouts. This is their MO. RC only has at most 1 more year at the club. These guys are milking the club's resources all the way for their own benefit. WCAA does not care about soccer and only wants the club to be recreational anyway.

Comment

When is the next SC Soccer Camp? They rock!
        Camps are always during all holiday breaks. Thanksgiving Camp, Christmas Camp, New Years Camp, Spring Camp and summer camp. They now accept Cryptocurrency and all $$$ are accepted. We use the fields for free and the club gives us full access and nothing goes back to the club. Bring your kids to our pro camp for extensive babysitting. Your child will be trained and babysat by 14 year old and we play unlimited scrimmages. We accept kids of all ages and skill levels. Just bring your $$$ and line our pockets

Comment

Camps are always during all holiday breaks. Thanksgiving Camp, Christmas Camp, New Years Camp, Spring Camp and summer camp. They now accept Cryptocurrency and all $$$ are accepted. We use the fields for free and the club gives us full access and nothing goes back to the club. Bring your kids to our pro camp for extensive babysitting. Your child will be trained and babysat by 14 year old and we play unlimited scrimmages. We accept kids of all ages and skill levels. Just bring your $$$ and line our pockets
          My kid is so excited. Training like a pro with SC. I hope MB will let us take a photo with SC. He would have to let SC stand alone for a few minutes. As a bonus, maybe MB will sing during the camp. A pre-camp concert. That would really maken SC Camps Rock!

Comment

My kid is so excited. Training like a pro with SC. I hope MB will let us take a photo with SC. He would have to let SC stand alone for a few minutes. As a bonus, maybe MB will sing during the camp. A pre-camp concert. That would really maken SC Camps Rock!
            Please let me know when you have that photo shoot. I will bring cash and my credit card and donate to the SC & MB full profit camp and we are still wondering if we should continue pay for the monthly Strive fitness that does not benefit the entire club.

Comment

SC Camps Rock!

Comment

SC Camps Rock!
                Yes SC Camp Rocks but he cannot coach a team. How do you lose 6-0 at your home field? Didn't these players attend SC Camp all summer? Parents should demand refund

2019-2020 Florida State Premier League (FSPL)
                Sunday, August 25, 2019
                06 BOYS DORAL ELITE U14 6-0 CNWCA WCAA WESLEY CHAPEL SC 06 BOYS U14

Let's see how the team does next game. Hopefully Doria helped him out from further humiliation this weekend.

Comment

Yes SC Camp Rocks but he cannot coach a team. How do you lose 6-0 at your home field? Didn't these players attend SC Camp all summer? Parents should demand refund

2019-2020 Florida State Premier League (FSPL)
                  Sunday, August 25, 2019
                  06 BOYS DORAL ELITE U14 6-0 CNWCA WCAA WESLEY CHAPEL SC 06 BOYS U14

Let's see how the team does next game. Hopefully Doria helped him out from further humiliation this weekend.
                  OHHHHH ok, so he is the coach for that '06 team that plays up all the time?

Not familiar with WC but have played that team at 05 twice now.

The kids aren't awful, but the parents lose their **** every time someone bumps into one of their players and whines about how much older our kids are than theirs. (we really aren't a physical team).

Comment

SC Camps Rock!

Comment

All home games at WC you will enjoy Tea with SC followed by a concert by MB. Doesn't get any better than that! You thought the concert at the Bucs game was great!

Comment

Not Surprised

Not Surprised that Doral team won. Doral actually had TWO very good 06 teams and they are well coached.

06 BOYS DORAL ELITE U14

Comment

guilty

Anyone see MB latest FB post. What a crock, totally runined that club for his own benefit, and I love that he thinks he is such a good coach that cares about the kids he coaches. Far from the truth. His head just keeps getting bigger.

Comment

Anyone see MB latest FB post. What a crock, totally runined that club for his own benefit, and I love that he thinks he is such a good coach that cares about the kids he coaches. Far from the truth. His head just keeps getting bigger.
                            No. What is the latest FB post? One FB post ruined the club?

Comment

No I didnt.

I have no life to the degree that I post **** on here while at work all day... but I'm not low enough on purpose to follow peewee soccer directors from pasco county online yet.

Yet...

Comment

No. What did it say?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X