Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Pride or Indy Fire

Considering an ECNL team for my daughter, an 04. Should I go to FC Pride or Indy Fire?

Which is the better club overall?

Parent

I have a daughter on the Pride team, and we could not be happier. The team gets along well, the coaching staff is great, and the team has performed at a high level. Currently in first place in the Ohio Valley Conference, and should be on their way to Washington for the National Playoffs in June. Fire has had a tough year in the DA. Although they are competitive in most games, they have been on the losing side in most games. IF they add a few players they could turn it around. I feel they will be competitive in the ECNL, and in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a daughter on the Pride team, and we could not be happier. The team gets along well, the coaching staff is great, and the team has performed at a high level. Currently in first place in the Ohio Valley Conference, and should be on their way to Washington for the National Playoffs in June. Fire has had a tough year in the DA. Although they are competitive in most games, they have been on the losing side in most games. IF they add a few players they could turn it around. I feel they will be competitive in the ECNL, and in the future.
      Given the 04s team success it looks like it would pretty difficult to break into that team. My daughter is an old 04. I wonder if the 03 team would be interested in adding a good midfielder. Different coach, that doesn't look like the DOC there at Pride. Not near as successful as the 04 team. Is the 04 team just stacked with talent?

Comment

Pride

I am sure the coaches are always looking to better their teams. They will all be looking for good fits. ITs not always the best players but the right players that make the difference.

Comment

Chose Pride. Looking forward to next year!

Comment

Good move

That is great decision.

Comment

Is Coach Pauly Dolinsky out there Coaching for Fire? I heard great things about him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X