Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2,800,000 per year die from obesity. We should lock down the Burger King drive through.
    Off by quite a bit.

https://www.healthline.com/health/le...#heart-disease

However, the thing about obesity is aside from my insurance premiums going up, there isn't really any effect on my pursuit of life, liberty, or happiness. Your dumb ass not wearing a mask just might though.

Comment

2,800,000 per year die from obesity. We should lock down the Burger King drive through.
      Best one yet

Comment

Off by quite a bit.

https://www.healthline.com/health/le...#heart-disease

However, the thing about obesity is aside from my insurance premiums going up, there isn't really any effect on my pursuit of life, liberty, or happiness. Your dumb ass not wearing a mask just might though.
        This isn’t the “should we wear a mask” thread. Go back to Facebook

Comment

Not if you are doing your part in staying home and social distancing. If I’m at Fred Meyer having a sneezing fit underneath a giant ceiling fan, you are safe if you have your mask on and are at home.

Comment

Sitting home won't work, To many people consider themselves essential,

Comment

The lockdown is making people more obese. People are drinking more alcohol and grazing all day long. Fast food joints had lines blocks long.

If I were a bad actor foreign country, I would seriously consider making a Covid20 and Covid21 for the USA. Who needs nukes when the USA will just eat and drink itself to death. Plus it would be a super easy way to tank our economy.

Comment

The lockdown is making people more obese. People are drinking more alcohol and grazing all day long. Fast food joints had lines blocks long.

If I were a bad actor foreign country, I would seriously consider making a Covid20 and Covid21 for the USA. Who needs nukes when the USA will just eat and drink itself to death. Plus it would be a super easy way to tank our economy.
                So we now have fatter people. Drunker people. Less active kids. More depressed kids spending 14 hours a day on social media and Xbox. School online is a joke.

What interesting turn we have taken.

Comment

The idea of people becoming more unhealthy is sort of funny. If you have more time you could be exercising, not at a gym but at home/parks. If restaurants are closed you should be cooking more at home, which by default is healthier. I see two groups of people and from my perspective it is 50/50, people becoming healthier now vs people who have become less healthier. I am assuming most kids are far less healthier now however.

Imagine if the main stream media focused 24/7 on obesity, cancer, medical malpractice and heart attacks. We would go insane about staying healthy. It is like the main stream media is run by evil liars.

Comment

The idea of people becoming more unhealthy is sort of funny. If you have more time you could be exercising, not at a gym but at home/parks. If restaurants are closed you should be cooking more at home, which by default is healthier. I see two groups of people and from my perspective it is 50/50, people becoming healthier now vs people who have become less healthier. I am assuming most kids are far less healthier now however.

Imagine if the main stream media focused 24/7 on obesity, cancer, medical malpractice and heart attacks. We would go insane about staying healthy. It is like the main stream media is run by evil liars.
                    Ok Trumper.

Comment

So we now have fatter people. Drunker people. Less active kids. More depressed kids spending 14 hours a day on social media and Xbox. School online is a joke.

What interesting turn we have taken.
                      The US has a massive pre-existing condition. Fat. Stressed. Diabetic or pre-diabetic. Poor diet. Maybe if we started to work to become a healthier country we would be able to better weather viruses. The report out today said the people who were suffering most from covid19 were not the healthy people in general.

Comment

High school and College have postponed sports, and they have big $$. If youth sports trudges forward, what does that mean for how we value our kids?

Comment

High school and College have postponed sports, and they have big $$. If youth sports trudges forward, what does that mean for how we value our kids?
                          Most college sports also have to get on a death tube for games. Youth sports should move forward, just keep it local. No one in Washington needs to be driving 2+ hours for a game. Could actually be a net benefit if they can figure it out and work with other local clubs, but doubt it. Also outside of power 5 basketball and football, almost all college athletics programs are revenue losers. I imagine almost 100% of HS sports are. There isn’t a lot of “big $$” there.

Comment

No reason for anyone to travel. At this point in time, my kids are just hoping to get back on the field and play a game anywhere around the Seattle area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X