•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah that’s nothing compared to playing at Baymen Complex. Go get em lads
    Do all coaches at SUSA get trained on how to speak with an English accent or do they just learn it on their own
    its easy watch: "good day mate, don't be a wanker" :)

Comment

I don’t believe this. I haven’t watched all the Barca teams play but I have seen some and they don’t play like that.
      Go watch the 2008's play and then come back here and tell me they don't have the goalie boot the ball to the crazy fast and really tall forward everytime.

Until then it looks to me like that is the barca way on LI for 2008's at least.

Comment

Go watch the 2008's play and then come back here and tell me they don't have the goalie boot the ball to the crazy fast and really tall forward everytime.

I have seen the 08 girls and they move the ball and play out the back... maybe the boys run it...

Comment

The 2009’s are horrendous as well. It doesn’t matter if they play kick and run or out from the back they are trash. The two teams they had at Brooklyn Italians and Northport/Cow Harbor tournaments collected 1 win between the two of them over the weekend. Their “top” team played third division at EDP and got into the final with one win.

Comment

I have seen the 08 girls and they move the ball and play out the back... maybe the boys run it...
            Again the 2008 BOYs with the crazy fast tall kid who plays forward

Comment

That 2008 team is good. Your kid must have been cut to call 11 year old trash. Especially when the team is good.

Comment

That 2008 team is good. Your kid must have been cut to call 11 year old trash. Especially when the team is good.
                No, I don’t think he said the 2008 were bad, he said they play kick and run. Another poster said the 2009 were trash. That’s a fair statement, the 2009’s are very poor. Any good ones who stayed after last season got pushed up to 2008.

Comment

No, I don’t think he said the 2008 were bad, he said they play kick and run. Another poster said the 2009 were trash. That’s a fair statement, the 2009’s are very poor. Any good ones who stayed after last season got pushed up to 2008.
                  Sorry your kid got dropped

Comment

Read much? No one called anyone trash. It was said the barca way was to have the goalie punt the ball and the crazy fast kid to chase it down. It wasn't even said they weren't good. It just isn't the soccer barca professed to teach.

Comment

The 2009’s are horrendous as well. It doesn’t matter if they play kick and run or out from the back they are trash. The two teams they had at Brooklyn Italians and Northport/Cow Harbor tournaments collected 1 win between the two of them over the weekend. Their “top” team played third division at EDP and got into the final with one win.
                      08 girls won their EDP tournament

Comment

08 girls won their EDP tournament
                        calling 10 year old trash? really classy!!!! loser.

Comment

calling 10 year old trash? really classy!!!! loser.
                          How is saying the 08's won their tournament calling someone trash????

Comment

Ok, we won't call the 2009's trash anymore but that still doesn't make them any better. If you say otherwise you probably never saw or played them. They are actually lucky that they don't post the scores from the CSL league.

Comment

Ok, we won't call the 2009's trash anymore but that still doesn't make them any better. If you say otherwise you probably never saw or played them. They are actually lucky that they don't post the scores from the CSL league.
                              why the hell are we even talking about 10yr olds playing? its not even real soccer at this age!!!!!

Comment

why the hell are we even talking about 10yr olds playing? its not even real soccer at this age!!!!!
                                because he is a douche

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X