Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    if there were a hyperloop that went under water it could be feasible. so stop your nonsense. it could happen.
    Did the kids ever get their $700 jersey kits ? Or did KD make off with it ?

Comment

Did the kids ever get their $700 jersey kits ? Or did KD make off with it ?
      took off in the hyperloop. he and musk are now counting their money together.

Comment

yeah, curious to see if there were any performance milestones that allow for early termination of the JV. it probably seemed like a good idea to FCB doing a "capital lite" model by not investing directly into the JV and assuming their JV partner would be able to raise development capital off the FCB relationship. and honestly, given how well the club teams have formed and played I'm pretty surprised they haven't been able to do so -- especially in a environment starved for returns.

at the very least in hindsight they should have partnered with some super rich FCB fanboi who could have at least ensured the project got funded.

Comment

yeah, curious to see if there were any performance milestones that allow for early termination of the JV. it probably seemed like a good idea to FCB doing a "capital lite" model by not investing directly into the JV and assuming their JV partner would be able to raise development capital off the FCB relationship. and honestly, given how well the club teams have formed and played I'm pretty surprised they haven't been able to do so -- especially in a environment starved for returns.

at the very least in hindsight they should have partnered with some super rich FCB fanboi who could have at least ensured the project got funded.
          why don't you do it then boi?

Comment

thats right,

Comment

I know alot of Barca player parents and they are actually nervous about all of this. I don't think there is anything to worry about. Somebody will come in and all will be back to normal.

Comment

I know alot of Barca player parents and they are actually nervous about all of this. I don't think there is anything to worry about. Somebody will come in and all will be back to normal.
                amen sister.

Comment

Normal??? What is normal about a sack of liars? There is no "real" Barcelona here. Just a scamming car thief who sees the writing o the wall and wants to sell and run!

Comment

Normal??? What is normal about a sack of liars? There is no "real" Barcelona here. Just a scamming car thief who sees the writing o the wall and wants to sell and run!
                    But they went to Spain and played at La Masia

Comment

please ... just another susa parent trying to stir up crap... just because you are pissed your kid is on the D team and you spend $4k this year on a loosing season.... find something else to BS about

Comment

you tell em - this is the new La Masia. I heard Messi is buying it.

Comment

Yeah that’s nothing compared to playing at Baymen Complex. Go get em lads
                          Do all coaches at SUSA get trained on how to speak with an English accent or do they just learn it on their own

Comment

Are they still wearing cheap cotton replicas?

Comment

Are they still wearing cheap cotton replicas?
                              If you are talking about Barca, the uniform kit we got is legit Nike Barca uniforms. The 2nd teams get plain red shirts with blue shorts. They look kinda cheesy... so make sure your kid hustles and makes the 1st team in their age group.

Comment

If you are talking about Barca, the uniform kit we got is legit Nike Barca uniforms. The 2nd teams get plain red shirts with blue shorts. They look kinda cheesy... so make sure your kid hustles and makes the 1st team in their age group.
                                yep. i have to say, second and third teams have the cheese. my kid is on second. it's all incentive. just like life, as it should be. you have to work for it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X