Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry mate , CG may have been around but they had that english fellow from Inside Soccer running things for a few years and my understanding is that NR was the chief architect and now he's off to nycfc with his long maned biddy MDP
    NR couldn't carry CG's ball bag.

Comment

NR couldn't carry CG's ball bag.
      Ha! If that's the case then why did nycfc give him the Apprentice Coach title. They don't just give those away willy nilly.

Comment

nyscl

Dont believe any thing they say. Scum bags coaches, Been saying this for years

Comment

What are you accusing them of misleading us about? and which club/coach are you talking about?

Comment

Well, that is pretty harsh. I know they have been talking about the facility for a long time but as ground is broken it does seem to be happening. My question remains how much the non-DA teams will get to use the new grounds and if Manhattanville will have the ability to kick the club off fields at their whim.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X