Valencia CF Academy vs. FC Barcelona Academy - Pros & Cons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess my son's team stinks because the took team pictures with the NY Cosmos first team and not Barcelona's U12 squad. #justsayin

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I guess my son's team stinks because the took team pictures with the NY Cosmos first team and not Barcelona's U12 squad. #justsayin
      These u12 games drew more of a crowd than the Cosmos...just sayin

Comment

Valencia is the place to be. they have an amazing start and background. they will be playing EDP 1. it is all about development and they will get the best training there.

to all the barca folks, i think you will be fine. there seems to be alot of unanswered questions. but all will work out. this is great for the kids all around.

Comment

my child went to both tryouts, and yes valencia seemed to be the more organized of the two teams. That being said, I'd be SHOCKED if both teams didn't have good training that are probably going to be pretty similar in style.

Comment

Valencia is the place to be. they have an amazing start and background. they will be playing EDP 1. it is all about development and they will get the best training there.

to all the barca folks, i think you will be fine. there seems to be alot of unanswered questions. but all will work out. this is great for the kids all around.

THey told me at tryouts they would be playing nycsl . is than an age thing ? my son will be u11 in the fall

Comment

I registered my son for Valencia. I felt very comfortable with the program and the facilities at LIU Post are probally at the top in Nassau County with HOTA and Harbor Links in terms of natural grass field conditions.

Comment

THey told me at tryouts they would be playing nycsl . is than an age thing ? my son will be u11 in the fall
                yes..it is an age thing. eventually they will move up if they are still playing edp

Comment

These u12 games drew more of a crowd than the Cosmos...just sayin
                  hah hah ...classic.

Comment

When is this barcelona program going to have there own website? This crap is ridiculous already. What you need my money before the website? Im tired if all this misinformation on these threads cant they just clarify?

Comment

good question. i wish we knew.

Comment

When is this barcelona program going to have there own website? This crap is ridiculous already. What you need my money before the website? Im tired if all this misinformation on these threads cant they just clarify?
                        I'd worry more about when they are going to actually have fields to practice and play on rather than worrying about a website.

Comment

I'm guessing Valencia is locked in at LIU Post, they are having a camp there next week.
                          https://valenciacfacademy-ny.com/pro...-registration/

Comment

I'm guessing Valencia is locked in at LIU Post, they are having a camp there next week.
                            https://valenciacfacademy-ny.com/pro...-registration/
                            how many kids do you know that backed out from valencia?

what about from barca?

Comment

I'd worry more about when they are going to actually have fields to practice and play on rather than worrying about a website.
                              Ribbon cutting for Barca is Monday 3 fields are done.

Comment

Is Messi going to attend?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X