Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry is Spamming the site beware

looks like Larry has hijacked every thread ..

yep. looks that way. where is the admin???

Comment

Is larry the boogeyman here? Doubt its him; take a look at the Barca thread.

Comment

He is posting spam here. He really needs clicks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Is larry the boogeyman here? Doubt its him; take a look at the Barca thread.
          I thought the same thing...the Barca thread was literally the ONLY one that wasn't spammed.

Comment

Larry's "Go-To" Moves

Larry has a couple of signature moves. In the "old days", he used to harvest IP addresses and could directly tell who was posting what information. Once we had the ISPs protecting that information, didn't he try to find who hosted Cablevision's database? Once he lost his lawyer and some friends, he lost that insight.

He also used to love creating new user names with tags likes "sucks" or "sux", pretending to be a member of the user community.

Comment

Larry has a couple of signature moves. In the "old days", he used to harvest IP addresses and could directly tell who was posting what information. Once we had the ISPs protecting that information, didn't he try to find who hosted Cablevision's database? Once he lost his lawyer and some friends, he lost that insight.

He also used to love creating new user names with tags likes "sucks" or "sux", pretending to be a member of the user community.
              Did you know that Miller used to pay a high school kid who could hack some code to automatically spam web sites and search for e-mail addresses to bolster his database of e-mails?

Comment

Did you know that Miller used to pay a high school kid who could hack some code to automatically spam web sites and search for e-mail addresses to bolster his database of e-mails?
                I use to live by him and he moved.
                Debt collectors and investigators asked me ALL kinds of questions.
                Believe me he moved to escape.
                Everywhere he goes he creates lots of enemies.
                Some of my old radio friends told me stories about him getting fines from agencies for misconduct.
                So many stories.
                He NEVER talked soccer back then.

Comment

What does he look like? Any links with pics of this guy?

Comment

What does he look like? Any links with pics of this guy?
                    LM - international man of mystery :)

Comment

You are so full of garbage. I am a personal friend of Larry's and you are full of it. He has never moved and never owed anyone anything. He also never had sanctions against him. Whoever you are, and I am sure it is one person posting over and over again, you need to get a life of your own and stop trying to be Larry Miller!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2612712]You are so full of garbage. I am a personal friend of Larry's and you are full of it. He has never moved and never owed anyone anything. He also never had sanctions against him. Whoever you are, and I am sure it is one person posting over and over again, you need to get a life of your own and stop trying to be Larry Miller![/QUOTE
                        I dunno. I heard lots of things too and I am not his neighbor but my neighbor is a cop.
                        Hmmmmmmmmm.
                        I’ll post the proof on my FB for my loyals.
                        Plus a pic for those curious. It’s not a good one.

Comment

You are so full of garbage. I am a personal friend of Larry's and you are full of it. He has never moved and never owed anyone anything. He also never had sanctions against him. Whoever you are, and I am sure it is one person posting over and over again, you need to get a life of your own and stop trying to be Larry Miller!
                          Wait, personal friend?

He had business associates in the last two years. Dave (who insists Miller was a PIA) and CJ (who used to run his boards and Miller insisted was a PIA). After that, how about Artie, his out of state fellow adolescent?

Didn't the military pay for his two daughters' college? They long ago moved away. They were surely not friends. Same with his wife from what you hear.

Then his myriad of cats and dog who is long dead.

That's it.

If you are a personal friend, name yourself and be proud of it. The fact is that NO ONE is proud to know this guy as a friend and you are gutless trying to defend his actions.

Comment

Wait, personal friend?

He had business associates in the last two years. Dave (who insists Miller was a PIA) and CJ (who used to run his boards and Miller insisted was a PIA). After that, how about Artie, his out of state fellow adolescent?

Didn't the military pay for his two daughters' college? They long ago moved away. They were surely not friends. Same with his wife from what you hear.

Then his myriad of cats and dog who is long dead.

That's it.

If you are a personal friend, name yourself and be proud of it. The fact is that NO ONE is proud to know this guy as a friend and you are gutless trying to defend his actions.
                            What a loser you are. You are just jealous that he makes a lot of money and you are poor.

Comment

I am a friend of the other guy (I am not the actual guy but a friend). Um, yeah. Larry is still so bitter after his daughter who is and was not athletic (let’s say she has a special BMI category that the president is in) and she was humiliated on the field. He never let go of it. My family was part of that team. I felt bad for her but he is causing his own headaches and heartaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X