X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both are gross. Ugg. Come on USA! Why cant we have a hottie like Canada or France.

We have melania and Ivanka...Yum Yum :)

Comment

We have melania and Ivanka...Yum Yum :)
      If want to be with a skinny plastic doll wearing 5 lbs of make up I guess. Ewwwww,

What soccer parent wants their girls admiring that nonsense.

Comment

If want to be with a skinny plastic doll wearing 5 lbs of make up I guess. Ewwwww,

What soccer parent wants their girls admiring that nonsense.
        Forget just all the plastic surgery, I'll don't want my daughters to admire women who marry for money, don't have their own careers without daddy buying it, and stay in loveless marriages to serial cheaters

Comment

Forget just all the plastic surgery, I'll don't want my daughters to admire women who marry for money, don't have their own careers without daddy buying it, and stay in loveless marriages to serial cheaters
          Cleats and careers over stilettos and dependence any day.

Comment

Ivanka Graduated from the Wharton School of Business from UPENN!!!!! That is awesome...she has also launched her own brand of cosmetics, fashion, shes a successful model....You are all haters for nothing. Marrying for Money? So you cant have love and money? I want my daughter to have everything she deserves in life...I want her to find a husband that will love, honor and protect her...YOU Are all just jealous Haters...You are all total despicable scoundrels.

GOD BLESS The TRUMP Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ivanka Graduated from the Wharton School of Business from UPENN!!!!! That is awesome...she has also launched her own brand of cosmetics, fashion, shes a successful model....You are all haters for nothing. Marrying for Money? So you cant have love and money? I want my daughter to have everything she deserves in life...I want her to find a husband that will love, honor and protect her...YOU Are all just jealous Haters...You are all total despicable scoundrels.

Melania dude. First lady is a third time trophy wife with separate quarters from her rich obnoxious husband . I have higher aspirations for my kids.

Comment

She shut down her brand months ago.

Comment

snow is cold.

Comment

Daddy dearest bought her a spot in school, just his dear old dad did for him. It's a family tradition. She wouldn't have a business (which has tanked now) if he hadn't funded it. She's using her position in the WH to garner favorable deals with the Chinese and Middle Eastern countries. She's a grifter and con artist, just like the old man. He is proud of her in a really creepy, sexualized way. But that's ok by you?

Comment

She shut down her brand months ago.
                      Because it had tanked. Retailers took care of it for her. Now she's hocking her cheap crap in China thanks to special treatment. Benefits of being in the WH, doing nothing

Comment

amen brother

Comment

amen brother

yea perhaps those cleats will get your kid $45k year job playing for the NY Cosmos or Perhaps $100k year playing for the NY Redbulls. (average salary for players in those leagues). Cant even live on LI for that.

Comment

yea perhaps those cleats will get your kid $45k year job playing for the NY Cosmos or Perhaps $100k year playing for the NY Redbulls. (average salary for players in those leagues). Cant even live on LI for that.
                            You know this is a string related to the lifestyle and choices of female members of the Trump family (which fits in well with the requirements of this thread), and not mens' soccer. It is hard to tell from your answer because you appear to believe that women can play for the Cosmos and/or the Red Bulls (unless you were actually trying to comply with requirements of thread, in that case, I salute you and apologize).

If you are going to be snarky, at least read the whole damn string.

Comment

You know this is a string related to the lifestyle and choices of female members of the Trump family (which fits in well with the requirements of this thread), and not mens' soccer. It is hard to tell from your answer because you appear to believe that women can play for the Cosmos and/or the Red Bulls (unless you were actually trying to comply with requirements of thread, in that case, I salute you and apologize).

If you are going to be snarky, at least read the whole damn string.
                              A pro path for most female players is not in the cards. For almost all end the goal is getting a good education and a starting a career. Soccer can be a way to a better school and possibly graduating with little or no debt.

Comment

Pro path? Read the thread . We r encouraging strong academics, strong soccer, strong career goals over strutting around in heels, starving yourself and trying to marry old rich Jack asses.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X