Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope the libs on this site always have to type Trump for the Random Question
    I just hit the refresh button .... it boots out the Retard and goes to another question.

Comment

I just hit the refresh button .... it boots out the Retard and goes to another question.
      Me too!!
      I refuse to recognize Don Cheeto as President.

Comment

Me too!!
        I refuse to recognize Don Cheeto as President.
        Too bad. He's your president too. ;)

You probably would have been much happier with the Pants suit warrior who looks like a f*cking tranny that you mental midgets love so much.

Comment

Too bad. He's your president too. ;)

You probably would have been much happier with the Pants suit warrior who looks like a f*cking tranny that you mental midgets love so much.
          He is our President doing a poor job and getting the worst ratings ever.

Comment

Osama

He is our President doing a poor job and getting the worst ratings ever.
            Hard to correct 8yrs of driving our once, great country into the dirt in 1yr of service. Whatever you're opinions are he's still your president. Have a nice day. :)

Comment

LOL! Post of the day!

Comment

LOL! Post of the day!
                One little click of refresh and that question vanishes and is replaced with another. If we are lucky that will be a metaphor for this administration.

Comment

Hard to correct 8yrs of driving our once, great country into the dirt in 1yr of service. Whatever you're opinions are he's still your president. Have a nice day. :)
                  History will remember Trump as a traitor and a Russian pawn. He is NOT a legitimate President.

His supporters are racists and fascists. The American Legacy belongs to the left. That is a fact.

Comment

History will remember Trump as a traitor and a Russian pawn. He is NOT a legitimate President.

His supporters are racists and fascists. The American Legacy belongs to the left. That is a fact.
                    Look I can't stand the guy and another day he's in office is a day too many. But you're painting very broad brush strokes about his supporters. That elitist attitude by the left is partly why he ended up in office.

Comment

... and that about sums up the Republicans and tRUMP

.... unable to be Presidential, with no accomplishments to date (no wall, no Repeal of ACA, no tax reform, no travel ban etc), the least popular president ever who just got played for a sucker by the Chinese (and Putin and Duterte and Kim Jong-un etc). Did well in Japan only by keeping his mouth closed. ("Let's make a deal.... I'll be stupid and you laugh")

But all of that does not matter.... when you have to possibly type his name into a random question box on the thread of a soccer forum... WAHOOOOO ....

I suppose that hollow victories are all you can muster ... at least until Mueller reels him in... and then we get to finally flush the toilet on this 'presidency'

Comment

Look I can't stand the guy and another day he's in office is a day too many. But you're painting very broad brush strokes about his supporters. That elitist attitude by the left is partly why he ended up in office.
                        That is BS. You are normalizing the depravity that Trump represents.

Any real conservative has walked away (or is an elected official who needs the lunatic fringe to keep their job)

Trump's base believes:
                        - we need a wall to keep out Mexicans
                        - Muslims should not be allowed to enter the country
                        - Obama was not born in America
                        - progressives should not be protected by the 1st anendment
                        - climate change is a hoax
                        - Putin is more honest than the "deep state" FBI

I could go on and on

No respect for anyone supporting Don Cheeto.
                        White trash racists ever last one of them.

Comment

Trump's base believes Roy moore

Comment

Huh? Seriously? You must be white. Any person of color can see and feel the difference in this country since Donald Trump took office. Racism is clearly on the rise.

Trump has empowered racism. His supporters are either part of it, or are willing to tolerate it. Tolerating racism is itself a form of racism.

How can you honestly try to claim that Trump's base is not fueled by racism?

Trump called the White Supremacists in Charlottesville "some very fine people".

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/xBTvR1p.jpg

Comment

Huh? Seriously? You must be white. Any person of color can see and feel the difference in this country since Donald Trump took office. Racism is clearly on the rise.

Trump has empowered racism. His supporters are either part of it, or are willing to tolerate it. Tolerating racism is itself a form of racism.

How can you honestly try to claim that Trump's base is not fueled by racism?

Trump called the White Supremacists in Charlottesville "some very fine people".
                                Goes way back with him up to and including that shocking birther nonsense. Only explanation for that nasty business being effective was its appeal to the underlying racism.

DT's own parent was foreign born but no one peddled a load of crap that he was secretly born in Scotland. He deserves condemnation for stooping that low not respect.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X