Replacing players on a team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha what an idiot! These are 12 year old girls!

And to answer your question, not one shore player or any other player has been added to game roster all year. Stop the nonsense swenda!

Comment

Mask

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Does ECNL list its rostered players for games anywhere? This move is going to MAJOR implications for our parents Fantasy ECNL U13 league!!! Seems I am going to have to drop some 08s and add some 09s.

Poor girls. Sad this kind of thing happens.
      Nice how you can make fun of what's happening to a group of 12 year olds girls. I can only hope your kid is the first one that RT replaces when he finds someone new. You'll be on here crying like a little bitch you *********

Comment

And to answer your question, not one shore player or any other player has been added to game roster all year. Stop the nonsense swenda!
        No one has ever said that they were added to any game day roster all year. The change just happened as swipe.
        Again, here is the current roster. Looks like a ton of 09 kids to me.
        https://public.totalglobalsports.com...eam/64/34505/9

Comment

No one has ever said that they were added to any game day roster all year. The change just happened as swipe.
          ]
          Internet tough guy is wrong yet again. All 30 of these players have been carded and listed on this ECNL site for over two months. You think you know everything, but you know nothing.

Comment

I can confirm this is all true. My daughter is on the current 08 team. We were told about this change a day or so ago. This Sunday was suppose to be th first game with the 09 girls, but Maryland is on the quarantine list so they cancelled the game. As for the game day roster that someone keeps bringing up, as far as I know there never has been a game day roster published. We were told we would know the roster by tomorrow as to who was playing on Sunday, but that's all changed. (Although I heard that the new coach was looking for a friendly to replace Sundays game, but unfortunately didn't include us. This was not heard from him, but from another parent.)

Comment

I can confirm this is all true. My daughter is on the current 08 team. We were told about this change a day or so ago. This Sunday was suppose to be th first game with the 09 girls, but Maryland is on the quarantine list so they cancelled the game. As for the game day roster that someone keeps bringing up, as far as I know there never has been a game day roster published. We were told we would know the roster by tomorrow as to who was playing on Sunday, but that's all changed. (Although I heard that the new coach was looking for a friendly to replace Sundays game, but unfortunately didn't include us. This was not heard from him, but from another parent.)
              So where would the current 2008 players be playing ? How is this even legal ?

Comment

So where would the current 2008 players be playing ? How is this even legal ?
                Probably move some down to the NL team. I'm sure they are banking on parents leaving MF. That would be what RT and DB are hoping for.

Comment

Last year, there was a link to game reports that would list the players that were actually rostered for each game. I haven’t seen that so far this year, but the ECNL website changed earlier in the fall. I can tell you that the team turns in a game roster at each game. I assume that goes to the league.

Comment

Does ECNL list its rostered players for games anywhere? This move is going to MAJOR implications for our parents Fantasy ECNL U13 league!!! Seems I am going to have to drop some 08s and add some 09s.

Poor girls. Sad this kind of thing happens.
                    Yes, they post who was carded for the game - Go to schedule and click on box score to see the lists.

Comment

This is called bait and switch and is illegal. Hopefully one of the players parent is a lawyer and will sue, maybe even make a national headline out of what is wrong with youth soccer. Between this, GPS, issues with Fury last year and SC moving teams of players from STA to his own club and the ODP debacle I'm sure it could paint a lovely picture.

Here's to hoping

Comment

Did She Get Better Today ?

Just an observation so don’t shoot the messenger.

If the MF 08 parents spent half the amount of time working with and training their own kids as crying and complaining on this thread they wouldn’t have to worry about any 09 girls taking their spots on the team. Lawsuits, emails, threats, boycotts, phone calls, voice mails , researching rosters, googling names and newspaper articles, it’s embarrassing honestly at this point. All of this drama and not one second of playing time was lost to an 09 player.

Just some constructive criticism, work on what you can control at this point . Did your kid get their touches in today? did they get their fitness in today? Did they watch any soccer and get some tactical training in today ? What did you do to make your kid a better soccer player today? Complaining on talking soccer spreading negativity doesn’t count.

Comment

Just an observation so don’t shoot the messenger.

If the MF 08 parents spent half the amount of time working with and training their own kids as crying and complaining on this thread they wouldn’t have to worry about any 09 girls taking their spots on the team. Lawsuits, emails, threats, boycotts, phone calls, voice mails , researching rosters, googling names and newspaper articles, it’s embarrassing honestly at this point. All of this drama and not one second of playing time was lost to an 09 player.

Just some constructive criticism, work on what you can control at this point . Did your kid get their touches in today? did they get their fitness in today? Did they watch any soccer and get some tactical training in today ? What did you do to make your kid a better soccer player today? Complaining on talking soccer spreading negativity doesn’t count.
                          And there you have ot folks, I was wondering how long it was going to be before someone came on this thread with the "if your kid was good enough they wouldn't need to be replaced by a 09 player" defense. This is just another sad attempt to justify what RT and DB has done to these girls. And by the way, the above poster has been on here creating numerous threads, posing as a different person, trying to bury this and any thread that has anything to do with his beloved MF team. I'm a computer programmer, I develope websites for a living. I know how to read html coding, and finding this assclowns ip address took some time, but I have it. I can post his personal information if you'd like to see who this toolbag is. Dude, your a dickhead. Your kids time with the team is limited, so all the training in the world won't save her. RT has been reaching out to other girls for your team. But I'm sure your kid has nothing to worry about, right? It must feel good putting down a bunch of 12 year old girls. Your an ass, so is the rest of the parents on your pathetic team.

Comment

This is the same person responding to himself!

Learn how IP addresses worlk

Comment

Remember to get your touches in today. Don’t let the weather be an excuse .

Comment

Learn how IP addresses worlk
                                Don't you have other threads to be starting? Maybe wake up princess and take her outside to work on her skills. RT is still on the hunt for more kids. We would really hate to see you kid replaced on his team. You'll be back on here crying like a baby....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X