X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866638]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Either way there is no comparison of ECNL-R to FCL or FSPL.
    You do realize that there is R after that ECNL. Right??? You talk as if CC is playing real ECNL games against real ECNL teams. I hate to bust your bubble but ECNL-R is just a marketing scheme. You've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. If ECNL-R was truly part of ECNL then why is ECNL-R under Florida Club League and NOT ECNL?

Also explain to me why the Chargers ECNL-R girls team couldn't beat the Celtic FCL/FSPL girls team when they scrimmaged earlier this year? Celtic is supposed to be the inferior club with inferior talent. Right??

Also how many college commits has the Chargers Girls program had in the past 3 years compared to Celtic? TBU? WFF? Any other local club? How many commits does the Chargers 02/03 ENCL-R team have?

Wake up! You're CC. The same CC that has been mediocre for years. You are NOT and WILL NOT be on the level of TBU!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866645]

Fake news

Chargers Girls ECNL-R u13 thru U18/19 as of today are a combined 1-15 with a -38 goal difference.
      The only team to win a game is the U15 girls. They are also the only team with a + 3 goal difference.

This shows you have no idea what your talking about and lie about how good the Chargers are.
      Again 0 reading comprehension. Never spoke about how good any Chargers team is. Actually did just the opposite. What was said was Chargers offer an opportunity to play in a league that is more competitive than what Celtic offers. That is undeniable.

Comment

And yes Celtic is a girls club .
        There best team the U14 boys are already making plans to jump ship next year

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866646]

You do realize that there is R after that ECNL. Right??? You talk as if CC is playing real ECNL games against real ECNL teams. I hate to bust your bubble but ECNL-R is just a marketing scheme. You've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. If ECNL-R was truly part of ECNL then why is ECNL-R under Florida Club League and NOT ECNL?

Also explain to me why the Chargers ECNL-R girls team couldn't beat the Celtic FCL/FSPL girls team when they scrimmaged earlier this year? Celtic is supposed to be the inferior club with inferior talent. Right??

Also how many college commits has the Chargers Girls program had in the past 3 years compared to Celtic? TBU? WFF? Any other local club? How many commits does the Chargers 02/03 ENCL-R team have?

Wake up! You're CC. The same CC that has been mediocre for years. You are NOT and WILL NOT be on the level of TBU!
          You do realize that the competition in the ECNLR is better than what you will find in whatever league any Celtic team is playing in. The ECNLR on the girls side plays against the opposing clubs #1 team or no less than #2 team if the opposing team club also has ECNL. When a Celtic team plays in the FCL against a team from TBU you are getting TBU’s 3rd best team at that age level. When a club like Celtic plays a team like Florida Premier you are getting Florida Premiers 2nd best team at that age group. So don’t you understand that the ECNL-R offers better competition? So while the Chargers may not be successful on the girls side as of today, they offer something that Celtic can’t, which is better competition. That my friend is plenty of reasons to play at the Chargers. Now i didn’t compare Chargers to TBU or FL Premier. I just compared them to Celtic, Strictly, PCU and every other club in the area that doesn’t have ECNLR. The ECNLR is a league that offers better competition! Undeniable!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866674]

You do realize that the competition in the ECNLR is better than what you will find in whatever league any Celtic team is playing in. The ECNLR on the girls side plays against the opposing clubs #1 team or no less than #2 team if the opposing team club also has ECNL. When a Celtic team plays in the FCL against a team from TBU you are getting TBU’s 3rd best team at that age level. When a club like Celtic plays a team like Florida Premier you are getting Florida Premiers 2nd best team at that age group. So don’t you understand that the ECNL-R offers better competition? So while the Chargers may not be successful on the girls side as of today, they offer something that Celtic can’t, which is better competition. That my friend is plenty of reasons to play at the Chargers. Now i didn’t compare Chargers to TBU or FL Premier. I just compared them to Celtic, Strictly, PCU and every other club in the area that doesn’t have ECNLR. The ECNLR is a league that offers better competition! Undeniable!!!

Then how did Celtic beat the Chargers U17 ECNL-R team and the U18/19 refuse to play the best team in the 02/03 Celtic team that currently has 5 D1 commits and that will be 9-11 D1 commits in the next few months.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866715]

Then how did Celtic beat the Chargers U17 ECNL-R team and the U18/19 refuse to play the best team in the 02/03 Celtic team that currently has 5 D1 commits and that will be 9-11 D1 commits in the next few months.

Ummm because at the moment the Celtic team is better. Now if the 02/03 Celtic girls would have moved to CC this season they would have been in the ECNLR which would have offered them better competition. I’m not saying the Chargers have better teams. I’m saying that now that CC has the ECNLR they offer an opportunity to play against better competition that Celtic can’t offer. That’s why if I had a daughter playing at Celtic I would move her to the Chargers. That’s all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866674]

You do realize that the majority the teams that are in ECNL-R were playing FSPL and NPL last year. Right? And you do realize that Celtic played a lot of those teams and actually beat many of them. Right?? I know you don’t want to admit it but you bought into the marketing hype. ECNL-R is not a better league than FSPL or FCL League 1. Fools gold is what you have there.

It is ECNL at the top. Then all the other alphabet soup leagues after that. They all are interchangeable and all are well below ECNL.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866725]

Ummm because at the moment the Celtic team is better. Now if the 02/03 Celtic girls would have moved to CC this season they would have been in the ECNLR which would have offered them better competition. I’m not saying the Chargers have better teams. I’m saying that now that CC has the ECNLR they offer an opportunity to play against better competition that Celtic can’t offer. That’s why if I had a daughter playing at Celtic I would move her to the Chargers. That’s all.
                  If I were gonna take my kid from Celtic it would be to TBU.... the BMW. Not to CC.... a Subaru.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866728]

You do realize that the majority the teams that are in ECNL-R were playing FSPL and NPL last year. Right? And you do realize that Celtic played a lot of those teams and actually beat many of them. Right?? I know you don’t want to admit it but you bought into the marketing hype. ECNL-R is not a better league than FSPL or FCL League 1. Fools gold is what you have there.

It is ECNL at the top. Then all the other alphabet soup leagues after that. They all are interchangeable and all are well below ECNL.
                    I get it. You are a Celtic girls coach and you want your girls to think That the FCL1 is actually a good league. Ok. You do know that when you play against clubs like FL West and FL Premier who have ECNLR that your playing you 1st team girls against there 2nd team. I’ll admit your #1 kid might be able to complete against another clubs #19th best player. You keep patting you kids on the back and let them think they are good.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866736]

I get it. You are a Celtic girls coach and you want your girls to think That the FCL1 is actually a good league. Ok. You do know that when you play against clubs like FL West and FL Premier who have ECNLR that your playing you 1st team girls against there 2nd team. I’ll admit your #1 kid might be able to complete against another clubs #19th best player. You keep patting you kids on the back and let them think they are good.
                      No but you need to start taking your medication as you are clearly not living in the real world

Comment

1 win in ECNLR, and you're running a big mouth. Celtic's girls program wouldn't exist if you all were doing your job over the last 10 years. You didn't. It does, and top to bottom Celtic has more talent. You guys have 04 and 06, the rest is not even mediocre. You have ecnlr because your dinosaur director called in a favor. At this rate you will be losing it very soon.

Comment

I’ll admit your #1 kid might be able to complete against another clubs #19th best player. You keep patting you kids on the back and let them think they are good.
                          So you're telling me the 5 current Celtic 02/03 Girls that are committed to play at mid-major D1 programs next year would NOT be able to compete against players/teams in ECNL-R? Some of those players/teams which they have played in the past and beat or tied??? Got it!

You have a good day! I'm done with this conversation.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866945]

So you're telling me the 5 current Celtic 02/03 Girls that are committed to play at mid-major D1 programs next year would NOT be able to compete against players/teams in ECNL-R? Some of those players/teams which they have played in the past and beat or tied??? Got it!

You have a good day! I'm done with this conversation.
                            That Celtic club thinks really highly of the one team. All the other girls teams not so much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2867055]

That Celtic club thinks really highly of the one team. All the other girls teams not so much.
                              Not really, it's just one obnoxious dad you are reading on here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2867055]

Why not? It's a good team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X