X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shows how little you know.
    I know they lost to Larghetto last year and haven't beaten them the last 2 times they played. But go ahead and tell us how good they are! lol

Comment

Yes, I will laugh.

Largo = Celtic
      Laugh all you want.

Celtic can't be doing to bad. Outside of TBU no other club in the Tampa area has had as many girls commit to colleges the past few years. Celtic will have 5 girls sign their NLIs in two weeks and possibly more. Florida Premier won't even have that many and that club is 3 or 4 times the size of Celtic. Of the 5...only 1 goes to Largo.

Comment

Laugh all you want.

Celtic can't be doing to bad. Outside of TBU no other club in the Tampa area has had as many girls commit to colleges the past few years. Celtic will have 5 girls sign their NLIs in two weeks and possibly more. Florida Premier won't even have that many and that club is 3 or 4 times the size of Celtic. Of the 5...only 1 goes to Largo.
        Is Celtic a all girl club.

Comment

Laugh all you want.

not a world beater by any means but WFF has had more girls commit to college over the years than the Celtic and they will this year. Sure not much for WFF to brag about considering the size and programs WFF has vs Celtic

Comment

not a world beater by any means but WFF has had more girls commit to college over the years than the Celtic and they will this year. Sure not much for WFF to brag about considering the size and programs WFF has vs Celtic
            I stand corrected. You are right WFF has had more commits than Celtic the past 3-4 years. Like you mentioned WFF is much larger program than Celtic.

Comment

I stand corrected. You are right WFF has had more commits than Celtic the past 3-4 years. Like you mentioned WFF is much larger program than Celtic.
              WFF, Celtic? This is like arguing "who is the tallest midget in the room?"

Comment

How is Celtic going to survive when the 03 team is done.That team has been keeping that Rec club relevant in the CDL for the few year's.

Comment

They will be fine. It's about location. Most parents from western Pinellas County are not going to want to drive over to Tampa for multiple practices a week. So the options are Celtic, Pinellas County United or Strictly. The '03's are definitely the crown jewel, but Celtic will sustain after they graduate. From an outsider's perspective, it is quite clear that Jonny knows what he is doing.

Comment

And now the Chargers ECNLR! Clearwater isn't too far from Celtic

They will be fine. It's about location. Most parents from western Pinellas County are not going to want to drive over to Tampa for multiple practices a week. So the options are Celtic, Pinellas County United or Strictly. The '03's are definitely the crown jewel, but Celtic will sustain after they graduate. From an outsider's perspective, it is quite clear that Jonny knows what he is doing.

Comment

Let's see if they get actual coaches on the girls side, and keep ECNLR.

Comment

I highly doubt that any Celtic girl would leave for Chargers.

Comment

I highly doubt that any Celtic girl would leave for Chargers.
                          Agreed. Why would anyone leave Celtic to play ECNL-R at Chargers? Regardless of how FP or CC Coaches/DOC/Admin spin it....ECNL-R is NOT a stepping stone to ECNL. Tampa Bay is not Atlanta or Dallas to where it can support multiple teams in ENCL. TBU will be the only team for a long time. Soccer is a business. This ain't about the kids. It's about money and market share.

SORRY. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Comment

WFF, Celtic? This is like arguing "who is the tallest midget in the room?"
                            Then leave the room troll and go back to the TBU ECNL room.

Kinda ironic that now the best player in your girl's program is a player who played all of her early years, minus the 1 year at IMG, with Celtic! Go figure! That CDL talent ain't so bad after all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866595]Agreed. Why would anyone leave Celtic to play ECNL-R at Chargers?

Well if I had a daughter playing for a club that didn’t have ECNL-R I would expect that my daughter would want to switch clubs just to compete at a higher level. ECNL-R will see either the best team from the club on the girls side or the 2nd best team if your opposing club also has ECNL on the girls side. Either way there is no comparison of ECNL-R to FCL or FSPL. If your club doesn’t have at least ECNL-R on the girls side you will be play against your opposing team 2 or 3rd team. Huge difference. The Chargers girls have lost Or tied every ECNL-R game except for maybe one age group. Pretty good chance if you think your daughter could make a difference and want her to play at the higher level, you should take her to the Chargers

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2866638]
                                Agreed. Why would anyone leave Celtic to play ECNL-R at Chargers?

Well if I had a daughter playing for a club that didn’t have ECNL-R I would expect that my daughter would want to switch clubs just to compete at a higher level. ECNL-R will see either the best team from the club on the girls side or the 2nd best team if your opposing club also has ECNL on the girls side. Either way there is no comparison of ECNL-R to FCL or FSPL. If your club doesn’t have at least ECNL-R on the girls side you will be play against your opposing team 2 or 3rd team. Huge difference. The Chargers girls have lost Or tied every ECNL-R game except for maybe one age group. Pretty good chance if you think your daughter could make a difference and want her to play at the higher level, you should take her to the Chargers
                                Fake news

Chargers Girls ECNL-R u13 thru U18/19 as of today are a combined 1-15 with a -38 goal difference.
                                The only team to win a game is the U15 girls. They are also the only team with a + 3 goal difference.

This shows you have no idea what your talking about and lie about how good the Chargers are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X