Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    good training today! I actually thought it was a good thing that the coaches tried to have an extra training session since so many had been cancelled. It was also optional as many kids and families had things planned. Stop with the BS, the rest of us are so tired of it. I would ask you to leave too but I know you wont and we are stuck with you. We will have to listen to your whining all year long. People on here have told you time and again. Either
    1) stay and suck it up and make the best decision for yourself next year
    2) leave now and be on your way and annoy someone else at another club

Which ever way you decide we will be happy for you but for the LOVE OF GOD STFU!
    I was pointing out that no other coaches attended because it was optional and they may have not been available which is why GS wasn't there. Sorry I didn't detail it enough for you. I wasn't complaining you pompous jerk. You are consistently patrolling everything the other parent says. Says something about you!

Comment

good training today! I actually thought it was a good thing that the coaches tried to have an extra training session since so many had been cancelled. It was also optional as many kids and families had things planned. Stop with the BS, the rest of us are so tired of it. I would ask you to leave too but I know you wont and we are stuck with you. We will have to listen to your whining all year long. People on here have told you time and again. Either

Which ever way you decide we will be happy for you but for the LOVE OF GOD STFU!
      It was not optional for the U16's. You should stop the BS.

Comment

For the LOVE OF GOD STOP F'IN LYING!!!! See the email below. Any "OPTIONAL" comment in this. LIES LIES LIES.

All-

There is training tonight for ENCL

This message is going out to all players and parents. The ECNL teams will train this Saturday on the following schedule to make up for Tuesdays missed session:

11:00-12:30 - u13s/u14s
        12:15-1:45 - u15s/u14s
        1:30-3:00 - u17s/u18s

It will be updated on the ECNL calendar.

Regards,
        Alex

ALEX MIRANDA
        ecnl / npl administrator
        West Florida Flames
        amiranda@flamesfc.com
        (813) 951-1768

Comment

For the LOVE OF GOD STOP F'IN LYING!!!! See the email below. Any "OPTIONAL" comment in this. LIES LIES LIES.

All-

There is training tonight for ENCL

This message is going out to all players and parents. The ECNL teams will train this Saturday on the following schedule to make up for Tuesdays missed session:

11:00-12:30 - u13s/u14s
          12:15-1:45 - u15s/u14s
          1:30-3:00 - u17s/u18s

It will be updated on the ECNL calendar.

Regards,
          Alex

ALEX MIRANDA
          ecnl / npl administrator
          West Florida Flames
          Geez did you have to give his personal info out?

Comment

Stop including the word BASYL. It is dead. ECNL is going through huge growing pains right now yes. But hopefully this will fix the mess from tryouts with coaches being too friendly with parents and then players getting put on teams that they don't belong on. Cut ties with all of those coaches that were there for selection process. And yes I don't believe that a parent should coach their kid at u13 and above. Not even a assistant coach. Club needs to put a renewed interest in the boys side as well as the West Campus. East Campus needs to get onboard and support the entire club not just ECNL.

Comment

Geez did you have to give his personal info out?
              Oh personal info like that posted on the ECNL website. Hardly personal info sh!t brick.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....2501/TEAM.html

Comment

I thought you were leaving? I would love for you to leave. Then you might shut the hell up already! Also, have a nice day!
                Yeah shut up! #4 has the right to dictate who coaches at VSI, where her family has never paid a cent and she's earn the club all of 1 win! You should leave people who actually pay money to play. GET THE F OUT! You paying players!!! Go already!!! We have a right to have the fool who pays our way and gets us into a private high school for free coach us! You honest folks STFU!!!

Comment

Stop including the word BASYL. It is dead. ECNL is going through huge growing pains right now yes. But hopefully this will fix the mess from tryouts with coaches being too friendly with parents and then players getting put on teams that they don't belong on. Cut ties with all of those coaches that were there for selection process. And yes I don't believe that a parent should coach their kid at u13 and above. Not even a assistant coach. Club needs to put a renewed interest in the boys side as well as the West Campus. East Campus needs to get onboard and support the entire club not just ECNL.
                  There are many coaches that are capable of coaching their kids without conflict. Also, if BL can place his son who doesn't have any coaching credentials why can't GS coach his daughter. You are paying for both. If I had to pick I rather have GS who has the experience and knowledge of coaching girls.

Comment

Last Year Results:

W-L-T Finish
                    U14 5-8-3 5th
                    U15 7-4-5 4th
                    U16 4-9-3 7th
                    U17 8-5-3 3rd
                    U18 6-8-2 5th

Tot 30-34-16

This Year:

U14 3-1-0 3rd
                    U15 2-1-1 3rd
                    U16 1-1-2 5th
                    U17 2-2-0 4th
                    U18 2-2-0 5th

Tot 10-7-3

We have 1/3 of the wins we had ALL last year after 4 games. Moving in the right direction.

Comment

Last Year Results:

W-L-T Finish
                      U14 5-8-3 5th
                      U15 7-4-5 4th
                      U16 4-9-3 7th
                      U17 8-5-3 3rd
                      U18 6-8-2 5th

Tot 30-34-16

This Year:

U14 3-1-0 3rd
                      U15 2-1-1 3rd
                      U16 1-1-2 5th
                      U17 2-2-0 4th
                      U18 2-2-0 5th

Tot 10-7-3

We have 1/3 of the wins we had ALL last year after 4 games. Moving in the right direction.

These recent games have to credited to RB. He was leading the teams and staff since tryouts and playing under his system. The next few months will tell more of the direction they are headed if changes aren't made to RB style/system of play. If they are, will they work and we won't know until November - December timeframe.

Comment

Play stop top teams and then talk.

ECNL is strong, but the SE Region is a joke.

Last Year Results:

W-L-T Finish
                        U14 5-8-3 5th
                        U15 7-4-5 4th
                        U16 4-9-3 7th
                        U17 8-5-3 3rd
                        U18 6-8-2 5th

Tot 30-34-16

This Year:

U14 3-1-0 3rd
                        U15 2-1-1 3rd
                        U16 1-1-2 5th
                        U17 2-2-0 4th
                        U18 2-2-0 5th

Tot 10-7-3

Comment

ECNL is strong, but the SE Region is a joke.
                          The comparison was the club from one year to the next in the SAME conference. Its improved.

Comment

These recent games have to credited to RB. He was leading the teams and staff since tryouts and playing under his system. The next few months will tell more of the direction they are headed if changes aren't made to RB style/system of play. If they are, will they work and we won't know until November - December timeframe.
                            I agree. The point is the world has not ended and things are moving forward. I believe we will have a good idea by year end and a better idea in the next 2-3 years.

Comment

I hear from good sources that RL will be taking over ECNL. Any truth to that?

Comment

You're out of your mind by implying coaches took players they should not have. We were all aware that several coaches were involved in the process and RB gave all approvals for players. We were told nothing happened without his blessing and some of us even had conversations with him about it.

We don't want to cut ties with the coaches that were here for the simple fact that everyone was happy and the training and coaching was a thousand times better. GS is just posting this crap above because he was mad players got added because he wants more playtime for his own kid. Insulting kids is not the classy way to handle this and the players are not the problem the new coaches are and GS needs to go or we will all walk. If you call having a handful of players a team than the season should go well because most players are ready to walk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X