Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound more bitter than Trump, relax dude, your daughter will survive her embarrassment.
    Aaah...I see we hit your TDS trigger button...

I'm not even involved. I saw the score and showed my kid and she laughed; "What an assh0le" was her reply.

Again, rec league stuff.

Comment

I'm not even involved. I saw the score and showed my kid and she laughed; "What an assh0le" was her reply.

Again, rec league stuff.
      my trigger? hahaha, all you have is being angry at a player that embarrassed your kid, her team, her club and her entire state, CB is a nice kid, she is friendly and dose not relish beating up on other teams, she was not brought up that way, BUT her job is to score goals, and that she does, better than anyone in your kids entire genetic line, going back to 1 AD.

Comment

Again, rec league stuff.
        not op, but your response is completely BS, you kid did not say that, she might of said wow, or damn that other team was really suck.

Comment

Again, rec league stuff.
          My daughter has played against her, and she is the real deal, strong, aggressive and has a canon for a leg, she is a great player, but the bigger issue is that she has no credible competition, until they get to the playoffs, then she is humbled as are ALL NE teams.

Comment

my trigger? hahaha, all you have is being angry at a player that embarrassed your kid, her team, her club and her entire state, CB is a nice kid, she is friendly and dose not relish beating up on other teams, she was not brought up that way, BUT her job is to score goals, and that she does, better than anyone in your kids entire genetic line, going back to 1 AD.
            Maybe maybe not. Throwing up silly goals against inferior competition is meaningless. Using that to try to lay claim to a top goal scorer title is garbage

Comment

Maybe maybe not. Throwing up silly goals against inferior competition is meaningless. Using that to try to lay claim to a top goal scorer title is garbage
              That is her job moron, to score goals, who cares how bad the comp. is, that is not her concern.

Comment

not op, but your response is completely BS, you kid did not say that, she might of said wow, or damn that other team was really suck.
                That's exactly what she said.

And, everyone else I mentioned to all agree that the coach was putting unnecessary danger. The parents, player, and coach are taking unnecessary risks.

Sorry if a dose of reality is hard for some, but the bottom line is if you go out of your way to embarrass a player, some don't take it well.

Why risk it?

Rec league stuff

Comment

Don't play her, don't know her, only see her running up the stats against inferior competition. Most classy players will pull back in a blow out. Why? Gives another kid a chance to score and rear of injury. Common sense.

She's already committed...so what does she gain by scoring her 8th and 9th goals in a game? Ego?

Just sayin'....I've seen people taken out for stuff like that. Why risk it?

Rec league stuff.

Comment

That's exactly what she said.

And, everyone else I mentioned to all agree that the coach was putting unnecessary danger. The parents, player, and coach are taking unnecessary risks.

Sorry if a dose of reality is hard for some, but the bottom line is if you go out of your way to embarrass a player, some don't take it well.

Why risk it?

Rec league stuff
                    Sorry to mention this, but that is when YOU should of said, no honey, its not her fault, she is a tough player, it’s her league that sucks.

Comment

Don't play her, don't know her, only see her running up the stats against inferior competition. Most classy players will pull back in a blow out. Why? Gives another kid a chance to score and rear of injury. Common sense.

She's already committed...so what does she gain by scoring her 8th and 9th goals in a game? Ego?

Just sayin'....I've seen people taken out for stuff like that. Why risk it?

Rec league stuff.
                      you just a troll, a dangerous one, but a simple troll, so fuuck off....

Comment

That is her job moron, to score goals, who cares how bad the comp. is, that is not her concern.
                        Ok moron. Here you go....

She is the most amazing goal scorer in the gda!! She can score 9 plus in a single game!!! (As long as the opposing team is bottom feeder in the NE gda)

Her title will always be qualified with that explanation because that is how it was achieved and how it was achieved is a big part of the story. Is what it is.

Comment

you just a troll, a dangerous one, but a simple troll, so fuuck off....
                          TDS triggered....

Want to act like a rec league player, get rec league responses.

Comment

Sorry to mention this, but that is when YOU should of said, no honey, its not her fault, she is a tough player, it’s her league that sucks.
                            Yep, so like any good player, after the game is out of reach you take a seat, play some D, cheer your teamates one.

Rec league.

Comment

Ok moron. Here you go....

She is the most amazing goal scorer in the gda!! She can score 9 plus in a single game!!! (As long as the opposing team is bottom feeder in the NE gda)

Her title will always be qualified with that explanation because that is how it was achieved and how it was achieved is a big part of the story. Is what it is.
                              It's not entirely on the player in this situation. Any coach with even a small amount of class would have pulled her after goal 5 or 6.

Comment

TDS triggered....

Want to act like a rec league player, get rec league responses.
                                Sorry, thought you were an adult. This entire thread was started about HS waivers, not sure how it devolved to a CB bashing party.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X