•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2505157]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you must be from EM

A great employee comes back to your company and you can replace a 🐌 wouldn’t you do it. If your answer is no you are either a government worker or your a 🐌
    More like a temp worker. Team should relax. Based on the resumes for some of these "great employees", they may be be around for a season or two and then off to the next temp job.

Comment

I truly, and completely, cannot believe that families can do both, its moronic and totally against the entire concept of a GDA. Like the girl from NEFC 01, the one with 500 goals in 10 games, she is a perfect example of a kid who plays for a private school, then switches to DA in the spring. I don't care how good she is, if she is not the DA-way, she should stay away....
      Private school waivers are one thing - like them or not they are allowed as long as they are approved by the club and USSF. Telling kids go play public HS then come back is not allowed

As for that player, sure she's talented. But a coach allowing a team/player to rack up that many against clearly inferior teams is just gross.

Comment

Private school waivers are one thing - like them or not they are allowed as long as they are approved by the club and USSF. Telling kids go play public HS then come back is not allowed

As for that player, sure she's talented. But a coach allowing a team/player to rack up that many against clearly inferior teams is just gross.
        How old are these players? A coach could not force a player to do that. Gross is it was suggested or encouraged but the coach could not force that without cooperation.

Comment

20 of those goals against the 2 worst teams in 2 games ..... how many goals/game is she averaging against teams above .500? The story of American soccer ..... get post season accolades with absurd stats against the worst teams in the league and does little or nothing against the other decent or top teams.
          i understand your jealousy. you should reach out to her and see if she can give your daughter privates

Comment

i understand your jealousy. you should reach out to her and see if she can give your daughter privates
            Sorry, but I have nothing against NEFC and am part of DA. But, the running up the score and stats this kid did was rec-league like. Nothing more than the biggest kid at U-6 scoring a couple of touchdowns. Heck, she had 6 one game before half the crowd finished their coffees.

Horrible.

Comment

If my daughter was on one of those bad teams and this kid was still in the game with non-starters still on the bench, she would have shown a little pride and fouled her into humility until one of both of them were out of the game. I have no doubt that my kid would look to cripple this shameless gem and teach her the obvious lesson on why she should not have been the game after a certain point. Neither me nor my kid could care if you think it right or wrong (and no, I never coached her to be dirty ..... she just has a lot of pride and knows right from wrong on the field and off).

Comment

If my daughter was on one of those bad teams and this kid was still in the game with non-starters still on the bench, she would have shown a little pride and fouled her into humility until one of both of them were out of the game. I have no doubt that my kid would look to cripple this shameless gem and teach her the obvious lesson on why she should not have been the game after a certain point. Neither me nor my kid could care if you think it right or wrong (and no, I never coached her to be dirty ..... she just has a lot of pride and knows right from wrong on the field and off).

Ditto. Call it what you want, but if you want to humiliate someone, you will be humiliated.

Comment

Cat Barry would crush your kids head like a turd, which would be fine since it matches her ugly hair...

Comment

Cat Barry would crush your kids head like a turd, which would be fine since it matches her ugly hair...
                    Wow. Looks like the teens are on the forum tonight! Welcome.

Comment

Wow. Looks like the teens are on the forum tonight! Welcome.
                      Did you read what that guy wrote, that they would purposely go-after CB, which would be amusing since she is 6" and about 180lbs, CB would smack that kid back to her car...

Comment

Did you read what that guy wrote, that they would purposely go-after CB, which would be amusing since she is 6" and about 180lbs, CB would smack that kid back to her car...
                        perfect. Fist fights and gaming stats to look like a top goal scorer. Neither are admirable actions.

Comment

Cleat rakes across the back of the knee will take anyone down. Bottomline, if you want to go out and put a touchdown up before the coffee's done, then you should be prepared to deal with consequences.

Want to embarrass someone? OK, turn about is fair play. Coach should think about keeping her out of harm's way. But, no. She scores early and late in blowouts.

Rec league stuff.

Comment

Cleat rakes across the back of the knee will take anyone down. Bottomline, if you want to go out and put a touchdown up before the coffee's done, then you should be prepared to deal with consequences.

Want to embarrass someone? OK, turn about is fair play. Coach should think about keeping her out of harm's way. But, no. She scores early and late in blowouts.

Rec league stuff.
                            Holy crap, what's wrong with you people??? You realize you're talking about physically injuring some kid because she can score a lot of goals?!
                            You don't like "rec league stuff"? Don't field a "rec league" team! Effing losers!!!

Comment

Holy crap, what's wrong with you people??? You realize you're talking about physically injuring some kid because she can score a lot of goals?!
                              You don't like "rec league stuff"? Don't field a "rec league" team! Effing losers!!!
                              Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's how the game is played. Actually, that's how all games are played. Any athlete doesn't want to get embarrassed, no matter the sport or the age. And, some will take that out on the individual. So, for someone with so much on the line, that should be considered when padding your stats.

Again, last time I saw a player run up the score and pad that stats like that was in a U-6 rec game.

Comment

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's how the game is played. Actually, that's how all games are played. Any athlete doesn't want to get embarrassed, no matter the sport or the age. And, some will take that out on the individual. So, for someone with so much on the line, that should be considered when padding your stats.

Again, last time I saw a player run up the score and pad that stats like that was in a U-6 rec game.
                                You sound more bitter than Trump, relax dude, your daughter will survive her embarrassment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X