• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Truth is MFA is an inferior product like the ACC. B1G where it’s at brother
    Correct on matchfit

Incorrect on big ten

Acc far superior 3/4 of the conference made ncaa tournament ( but I guess the people that select the tournament don’t know as much as you )

Big ten 3rd best conference after acc and pac 12

Nice try though.

Comment

Pda yes
      Ru you are living in a dream

Pda gets the best kids from nj

Ru doesn’t and doesn’t attract top talent from elsewhere

Truth hurts
      Disagree about PDA. Some of the best NJ kids go to PA and NY. Ten years ago, the best NJ kids stayed local. Not anymore. Sorry Dad.

Comment

I googled and found this:

"No. 15 Rutgers women’s soccer surrenders late goal to CCSU as season ends"

"Unfortunately, the season ended short of the program’s first ever Big Ten title (for the second consecutive year) and with a second consecutive first round exit from the NCAA Tournament."

So a lot of seconds....Ouch.
        Btw - crickets re responding to this accurate and factually correct post.

Comment

Disagree about PDA. Some of the best NJ kids go to PA and NY. Ten years ago, the best NJ kids stayed local. Not anymore. Sorry Dad.
          You are obviously oblivious to the fact that I’m not a pda dad.
          That said they have the winningest program around. Whether you or I like it or not. Do they develop players no... they develop teams . The best players gonthere and mist never reach their potential but they win.

Sorry stupid

Comment

That said they have the winningest program around. Whether you or I like it or not. Do they develop players no... they develop teams . The best players gonthere and mist never reach their potential but they win.

Sorry stupid
            Not so which is why they left GDA. They have ONE of the many youth soccer programs with alot of wins. And agree, good teams.

Comment

Sorry stupid
              Yes, you are stupid. No apology necessary.

Comment

Hey guys upsets happen look at NC State beating Arkansas the other night so CCSU beating the Lady Knights no biggie. Just a great learning experience to set the stage for a great season next year. And with PDA developing some of the best players in the world more top class ladies will be joining the program. Thems the facts

Comment

Yes, you are stupid. No apology necessary.
                  Very quick witted

Your wit matches your knowledge

Comment

Hey guys upsets happen look at NC State beating Arkansas the other night so CCSU beating the Lady Knights no biggie. Just a great learning experience to set the stage for a great season next year. And with PDA developing some of the best players in the world more top class ladies will be joining the program. Thems the facts
                    Don’t get carried away

Pda is not developing. They are recruiting.

And which of their players are “some of the best in the world”?

Comment

Dude have you seen some of their teams play they destroy other teams it’s not even fair. That’s why I’m a bit puzzled as to why Rutgers has not done a bit better with all the PDA developed players they have.

Comment

A p5 team beating another p5 team? That is ecpected. A p5 team getting knocked out by a team from one of the weakest conferences in d1 soccer in 1st round and at home, no excuse. Ill prepared. And "thems" the facts.

Comment

Yeah but NC St would be bottom of pack in tough B1G, they would’ve not made the tourney if they had to play the likes of Penn St, Wisconsin and RU.

Comment

Yeah but NC St would be bottom of pack in tough B1G, they would’ve not made the tourney if they had to play the likes of Penn St, Wisconsin and RU.
                            Hahahahaha...now that's funny. Do you need a hug? I know it's been tough.

Your realize NC State took down the favored Razorbacks/Arkansas.

I'm assuming you would not know this because you are just paying attention to RU soccer, but last year's SEC finalist (in the league finals last year) Arkansas was one of only a few teams in the nation to have beaten the Tar Heels (2-0) in OOC play. As well as beat ranked TX A&M pretty handily too (3-1).

And when ARK faced South Carolina both times (in season and in the SEC finals) lost to them 1-0....btw Arkansas make their league finals (ouch).

And NC State had to play the likes of the ACC to even make the tourney (tied UVA/not hobbled UVA, in conf play 0-0) and then in the 2nd round (ouch again, sorry), they beat the favored Arkansas.

They are still dancing.

Comment

This is an NJ forum please focus on Rutgers you know way too much about NC State. Please only PDA and RU and be fair and keep it positive.

Comment

This is an NJ forum please focus on Rutgers you know way too much about NC State. Please only PDA and RU and be fair and keep it positive.
                                Oh, right. I forgot. Don't dare respond with facts. Like going back to ECNL to control the situation. Got it. There is other soccer out there you know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X