Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Never More Than 2 1/2 Hours Away From Something New

Just an observation from that site coming to a screeching halt. If you do the math there are never more than 2-4 threads active on a given day and you can argue that it is often two people going back and forth a few times on an individual thread. Most days you can count the active participants on a single hand. Here is my math:

1,440 minutes in a day divided by 2 1/2 minutes is 576 posts per day to generate something "new."

There are days you may have 5 posts total! He is inflating his traffic by anywhere from 80-90%.

It's his fault, he turned it into a censored board and enough people had posts rejected that they stopped going there. Couple that with becoming a PR machine for Surf while throwing KK (called out Kurt Kelly a few weeks ago) and SUSA (created a thread to allow them to be flamed for months) and you see what it has become.

Let's declare it dead. Stop lying to your advertisers and charging thousands a year to reach very few paying customers.

RIP

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just an observation from that site coming to a screeching halt. If you do the math there are never more than 2-4 threads active on a given day and you can argue that it is often two people going back and forth a few times on an individual thread. Most days you can count the active participants on a single hand. Here is my math:

1,440 minutes in a day divided by 2 1/2 minutes is 576 posts per day to generate something "new."

There are days you may have 5 posts total! He is inflating his traffic by anywhere from 80-90%.

It's his fault, he turned it into a censored board and enough people had posts rejected that they stopped going there. Couple that with becoming a PR machine for Surf while throwing KK (called out Kurt Kelly a few weeks ago) and SUSA (created a thread to allow them to be flamed for months) and you see what it has become.

Let's declare it dead. Stop lying to your advertisers and charging thousands a year to reach very few paying customers.

RIP
    I don't understand how his advertisers can't see right through him. They can't all be getting blackmailed/coerced can they?

I know there's not really any club advertising on this site (yeah!) but it would be great if this had it's own tryout thread that stayed at the top. That is really useful for parents and clubs.

Comment

RIP
      He should sell it and get some new, moral blood in there

Comment

Funny how every now and then all the ads disappear on that site.

Comment

I just wish this site was about more than Long Island soccer.

Comment

I just wish this site was about more than Long Island soccer.
            It can be if you post additional information. Stop wishing and start posting

Comment

It can be if you post additional information. Stop wishing and start posting
              There are no Long Island teams worth talking about except East Meadow.

Comment

There are no Long Island teams worth talking about except East Meadow.
                If you're talking about boys teams I assume you're kidding?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X