Nysc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With NYSCE looking to have two teams at each age next year, there could be a number of players looking for a new home.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With NYSCE looking to have two teams at each age next year, there could be a number of players looking for a new home.
      How are they going to field two teams per age group?

Comment

How are they going to field two teams per age group?
        Whoever's check clears

Comment

I meant the comment towards the girls age groups where there are more than two teams per age. For my daughters age group, there are more than two after the merger and we are being told there will be two after this year.

Comment

I meant the comment towards the girls age groups where there are more than two teams per age. For my daughters age group, there are more than two after the merger and we are being told there will be two after this year.
            With the increased competition I am not sure that's realistic to have two competitive teams

Comment

With the increased competition I am not sure that's realistic to have two competitive teams
              We were a Legacy NYSC girls family and have now will be accepting our offer to move over to Surf - thanks Carlos for killing NYSC girls...Frances why did you allow him in/this to happen!

Comment

What year?

Comment

Surf had a very poor showing at the first date for girls westchester tryouts last week.

Comment

Surf had a very poor showing at the first date for girls westchester tryouts last week.
                    What exactly does a bad showing mean? Can you quantify?

Comment

The first Westchester girls Surf tryouts were at the same time as the NYSC tryouts for a few age groups. That could have impacted the showing.

Comment

The WC younger girls tryouts were also at the same time. All three on the same day. Current players couldn't be seen missing their clubs tryouts. So it will be interesting to see this week's Surf tryouts.

Comment

Most NYSC girls will move to WC or NYCFC GDA. Some of the FCW teams being eliminated will help form the Surf Westchester teams. I think there's less difference between A-B-C team players than most parents think and that Surf will end up with some decent teams to build upon moving fwd.

Comment

This week's Surf tryouts was very weak for 06 and 07. Not enough to field a team at each age. Maybe combined. 05 was maybe enough good girls. Hard to tell. Huge turnout at 04 and above.

Comment

This week's Surf tryouts was very weak for 06 and 07. Not enough to field a team at each age. Maybe combined. 05 was maybe enough good girls. Hard to tell. Huge turnout at 04 and above.
                              When you don't have an intramural program feeding the program it's tougher to field teams at the youngest ages. Not impossible but tougher.

Comment

Weak for girls tonight. Surf A team will be NYSC C and D team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X