Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good God, they suck suck suck.
    Latest homegrown earns a USMNT call up.

Comment

Latest homegrown earns a USMNT call up.
      Thanks Brian, you are awesome!

Comment

Thanks Brian, you are awesome!
        I’m sorry US Soccer is unaware your son’s club exists. Have him work harder and improve his skills and maybe the Revs will throw him a bone.

Comment

Spectacular university but his potential for playing time is less than spectacular.
          Where does it list the University?

Comment

Where does it list the University?
            Seriously? Next to his name.

Comment

Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.

Comment

Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.
                Hopefully said HG player didn’t bypass college to go “pro.”

Comment

Nothing good happens at the Revs, the rot is everywhere.

Comment

One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?

Comment

One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?
                      If Scales goes my kid would go back to the Revs, others would too.

Comment

In the last 13 months we’ve tallied 5 wins. How many games have we played? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ including showcases and GA matches? There is no reason this should be happening.

Comment

In the last 13 months we’ve tallied 5 wins. How many games have we played? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ including showcases and GA matches? There is no reason this should be happening.
                          So let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parent… Not my fault, it’s not Johnny’s fault, it’s the coaches fault. At some point your Johnny’s going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly he’s not smart enough to do that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            so let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parent… not my fault, it’s not johnny’s fault, it’s the coaches fault. At some point your johnny’s going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly he’s not smart enough to do that yet.
                            perfect

Comment

So let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parent… Not my fault, it’s not Johnny’s fault, it’s the coaches fault. At some point your Johnny’s going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly he’s not smart enough to do that yet.
                              It’s not about the players. It’s about the combination of players they put on the field and the positions or formations they choose for them. It’s about the players they choose to play up. It’s about the players they ran out. The dysfunctions are so numerous it’s hard to pick the most egregious one. The Revs have abandoned our team.

Comment

It’s not about the players. It’s about the combination of players they put on the field and the positions or formations they choose for them. It’s about the players they choose to play up. It’s about the players they ran out. The dysfunctions are so numerous it’s hard to pick the most egregious one. The Revs have abandoned our team.
                                So why are you waiting so long to abandon them? No, seriously, GET OUT. Don't let them suck the love of the game out of your player. It's just not worth it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X