Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the top GPS team cost a family per year?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the top GPS team cost a family per year?

There’s so much misinformation out there. What can a parent of a GPS MA Elite Red boys player expect to pay out of pocket per year. I’m looking for an all in number.

Including the cost of a good therapist for your kid? He or she will need one after a month or two.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s so much misinformation out there. What can a parent of a GPS MA Elite Red boys player expect to pay out of pocket per year. I’m looking for an all in number.

Comment

Don't forget the cost of the 1-on1 sessions your kid will need with a real coach on the side.

Including the cost of a good therapist for your kid? He or she will need one after a month or two.

Comment

All in cost for us this year was $13,730.

$3805 tuition
        $400 uniform
        $530 tourney fee

Plus flights, hotels, gas. Mandatory raffle raise per coach request.
        Added camps/clinic cost, national program additional etc.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Bolts Parent here.

Apparently GPS DA program is free? Is this true?

Comment

It sure is if you can find it. Haha. Word on the street is that is disappeared, just like all the "leadership" at GPS.

Bolts Parent here.

Apparently GPS DA program is free? Is this true?

Comment

It sure is if you can find it. Haha. Word on the street is that is disappeared, just like all the "leadership" at GPS.
              I heard the federal agency were pretty good at finding things too.......

See Ya GPS

Comment

My sons coach also disappeared, been missing almost a year now. Was going home for “The Holidays” haven’t seen him since.

Comment

GPS DA is the "Mr. Invisible" of club soccer. LOL.

Comment

This thread just ruined my afternoon.

After seeing seeing this I did a quick "back of the envelope" calculation. The figure I came up with made me throw up in my mouth.

What a complete waste. And my son has actually gone backwards as a player. Significantly.

We need to find a new club.

Comment

Parents, beware of GPS -- they just care about taking your $$. I had 3 kids in the program and now none of them want to continue with soccer. All 3 have quit! Coaches are far too busy hitting on divorced (and married) mommies to actually coach soccer. Worst sports experience ever.

Comment

Parents, beware of GPS -- they just care about taking your $$. I had 3 kids in the program and now none of them want to continue with soccer. All 3 have quit! Coaches are far too busy hitting on divorced (and married) mommies to actually coach soccer. Worst sports experience ever.
                        Your kids weren't good or committed. It happens at all clubs. And if it was so bad why did it take you so long to figure it out? It didn't just go south.

Comment

Your kids weren't good or committed. It happens at all clubs. And if it was so bad why did it take you so long to figure it out? It didn't just go south.

Always blame the spouse's side piece...never the spouse...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            there’s so much misinformation out there. What can a parent of a gps ma elite red boys player expect to pay out of pocket per year. I’m looking for an all in number.
                            $7,000 - $10,000

Comment

$7,000 - $10,000
                              Honestly, anyone paying that kind of money for this ought to have his or her head examined.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X