Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like I said before, any team can beat one another besides of course Lakeland. You might add PBG to that list too.

Maybe now the Cape parents can chill out a little and enjoy their daughters games instead of trying to brag they are undefeated in FSPL. The thread got a lot quieter after WP and Cape lost WP tournament. Don’t mistake this for bashing. Only saying what I said before. Long season. Expect surprise results as TBU ECNL and Weston DA are not in it anymore. State Cup is wide open for 5-10 teams.
    Agreed. Florida Rush should be included in this group too. Very good team. After seeing Cape Coral in person, I do not think they are a favorite to win state cup. Think they are in the top 10 though. Good team. Small team.

Comment

Like I said before, any team can beat one another besides of course Lakeland. You might add PBG to that list too.

Maybe now the Cape parents can chill out a little and enjoy their daughters games instead of trying to brag they are undefeated in FSPL. The thread got a lot quieter after WP and Cape lost WP tournament. Don’t mistake this for bashing. Only saying what I said before. Long season. Expect surprise results as TBU ECNL and Weston DA are not in it anymore. State Cup is wide open for 5-10 teams.
      What the heck are you talking about???? WPU is clearly still the favorite. Our striker has been out all year. We are even with all these top teams right now. With her back, game over.

Comment

What the heck are you talking about???? WPU is clearly still the favorite. Our striker has been out all year. We are even with all these top teams right now. With her back, game over.
        Russian bot

Comment

Russian bot
          Too funny!!!

Comment

You’re in 4th/5th place in FSPL. You lost 3-0 to Cape. You couldn’t even win your own tournament.

You are even with them, yes. Not favorite though. There is no clear cut favorite to win State Cup this year like last year and year before with TBU.

Good luck at Disney.

Comment

You’re in 4th/5th place in FSPL. You lost 3-0 to Cape. You couldn’t even win your own tournament.

You are even with them, yes. Not favorite though. There is no clear cut favorite to win State Cup this year like last year and year before with TBU.

Good luck at Disney.
              You
              Ummm. They beat us 3-1 and then we beat them 3-1. Like I said - even. For now.

Comment

I dont give a crap about other teams, my team (wpu) is finally healthy and is playing its second week with all its players, we have a very good coach after surviving with a sh1tty one for three years. We even dodged the val brown bullet (thank god). give us a couple weeks of practice and we should do ok in disney. if we dont, then we have no excuses.

Comment

I dont give a crap about other teams, my team (wpu) is finally healthy and is playing its second week with all its players, we have a very good coach after surviving with a sh1tty one for three years. We even dodged the val brown bullet (thank god). give us a couple weeks of practice and we should do ok in disney. if we dont, then we have no excuses.
                  No excuses until Betty roles her ankle, or the weather was bad, or the balls weren’t inflated enough. Give it a rest. You guys peaked at U12. Your girls will do what WP girls always do, better ones leave for Weston/Sunrise/Pinecrest/Boca. You guys produce good teams until U14 and then always hit a wall.

Comment

You do realize you are playing concord in Disney. The premier team. First place in ecnl. You have no shot. But the good news is that you have plenty of time to come up with excuses.

Comment

we will play as hard as we can and see how that goes. i know we only have five or six girls that actually can play well. and three others that are okay

Comment

i dont think we are the best in the state. that race is being cannibalized by weston, sunrise, west pines and prime

Comment

i dont think we are the best in the state. that race is being cannibalized by weston, sunrise, west pines and prime
                          You forgot WPU is the favorite and Cape Coral, sunrise, Wellington, tbu, Florida rush and everyone else are about equal.

Comment

You forgot WPU is the favorite and Cape Coral, sunrise, Wellington, tbu, Florida rush and everyone else are about equal.
                            Who's in first place in FSPL?

Comment

all these teams are about the same, sunrise is currently the best one, then pines, then wellington, then cape

Comment

all these teams are about the same, sunrise is currently the best one, then pines, then wellington, then cape
                                But what does the standings say? Cause at the end of the day it's about wins and losses and the closest we have to showing who is currently the best according to record is FSPL. So who's in first in FSPL?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X