Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    IMO, these new foreign academies make out like fat rats with the U12 and under crowd. Research already shows that players are leaving the sport as they get older.
    Already shows? we have known this for the last 20 years (at least)...kids at this age lose interest, join different sports, clubs at schools ect. kids that dont make the school team when they tryout ultimately do different things....this is not break through news buddy.

Comment

Already shows? we have known this for the last 20 years (at least)...kids at this age lose interest, join different sports, clubs at schools ect. kids that dont make the school team when they tryout ultimately do different things....this is not break through news buddy.
      Thank you for agreeing amicably. The U-littles' parents have the next lil' Leo or lil' Mia and they are easy pickings for these academies 2k-3k tuitions. When their superstar is on the "B" team or the "A" team isn't world beaters they go elsewhere.

Comment

From an operations standpoint does Barca Cost more to operate then Susa?
        I heard its actually cheaper for Barca because they pay for their trainers' housing and give them a small weekly stipend. A club like SUSA pays their trainers per hour.

Comment

Barca doesn’t need fields to be the best. Everybody gets hung up on the field issue while their training system is still trash. It’s about the player not the field.

Comment

Kings Park being built is Science Fiction. They’ve been trying to build a sports complex there far longer then Barca has been around. They couldn’t get it done for baseball and they are not getting it done for soccer.

Comment

I guess the two and a half men who constantly post pro Barca stuff on the other thread aren’t big fans of this one. It’s starting to look like no one is believing their Kings Park fields coming soon rhetoric.

Comment

If you actually examine the Barca field situation, Barca has almost no financial commitment to the kings park project. The kings park project is being built by and outside company and they are basically using the Barca name to attract people to it. It’s a partnership between the Barca academy and an outside investor. The outside investor is the one paying for the academy to be built. Not Barca. I’m not really sure what the deal is with Susa

Comment

Both facilities IF ACTUALLY built will require major cash to operate.

Which means they will need A LOT OF PLAYERS/TEAMS to fund the operations.
                  This will dilute the talent pool and coaching pool.
                  Yes I know there will be other retail space etc...there is lots of empty / partial empty
                  retail strip stores / malls all over long island

This is simple economics of operating a large scale facilities on LI....its EXPENSIVE.

Comment

We live in Western Nassau County and love the training with Barca, so the delay in the construction schedule actually works to our benefit. Kings Park is a bit of a hike.

The training has been totally worth it.

Comment

I heard its actually cheaper for Barca because they pay for their trainers' housing and give them a small weekly stipend. A club like SUSA pays their trainers per hour.
                      and the majority are Part time, you can't compare the two clubs that way

Comment

I guess the two and a half men who constantly post pro Barca stuff on the other thread aren’t big fans of this one. It’s starting to look like no one is believing their Kings Park fields coming soon rhetoric.
                        No one cares hahaha

Comment

https://media-public.fcbarcelona.com...955.1538307968

Barca documentation says September 2019.

Comment

No one cares hahaha

Comment

No one cares hahaha
                              HA HA HA. my haha is bigger than your haha.

Comment

September 2019 date says for the entire sports complex (including pool facility) based on construction lead service I get through work. The fields.. some but not all will be sooner.

I guess we will see.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X