Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Отвечаю специально для SamaFIX.
    Да, была в твоей шкуре однажды, ситуация очень похожая.
    Нашла специалиста, вскрыл скайп моего бывшего, узнала столько всего...
    Поэтому скину тебе его конткаты, если интересно - пиши на почту helendobroutrova@mail.ru

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Local OYSA teams are better than the thorns.

Let that sink in....

Elite my ass. Da in Oregon is a joke. Next time your team is full of everyones left overs dont come on here trying to lie to people...
      True. And Jesuit would lose to any one of those teams. Just the facts.

Comment

True. And Jesuit would lose to any one of those teams. Just the facts.
        Jesuit would easily pound any of the thorns teams. Some of the thorns teams have players cut from high school teams.

Comment

Funny that you are trying to bully someone who is half your size and would have you wrapped up and crying on the ground in about 15 seconds, if not sooner. It's kinda of sad and pathetic to see a grown man cry for mercy.
          Goes to a self defense class at the Y and thinks shes a bad ass with her pink pepper spray

No on wants you lady, no one

Comment

Goes to a self defense class at the Y and thinks shes a bad ass with her pink pepper spray

No on wants you lady, no one
            Whimpy little man is physically scared of a woman. Trust me she would tie you up and have you crying for mercy. Poor guy!

Comment

Funny that you are trying to bully someone who is half your size and would have you wrapped up and crying on the ground in about 15 seconds, if not sooner. It's kinda of sad and pathetic to see a grown man cry for mercy.
              Oooo, can you guys rent an octagon and sell tickets to this? Charge $85 per person and give the proceeds to a charity. You would sell out.

Comment

Whimpy little man is physically scared of a woman. Trust me she would tie you up and have you crying for mercy. Poor guy!
                I trust you 100%

Comment

Oooo, can you guys rent an octagon and sell tickets to this? Charge $85 per person and give the proceeds to a charity. You would sell out.
                  Do it at and sell $17 stadium beers in paper cups. You could make a lot of money

Comment

Do it at and sell $17 stadium beers in paper cups. You could make a lot of money
                    Lets have it down in Salem so we can pay for parking too

Comment

Providence park! Charge $34.99 for a hefe.

Comment

Barely enough thorns players to roster teams

Some of the Thorns academy teams are getting REALLY THIN with their rosters. U15's played with zero subs this weekend. U17's only had 2 subs. For home games.

All of the propaganda and one upmanship aside - I don't get it. Why can't Thorns attract a full roster of quality players? They aren't outrageously expensive. They do a good job getting girls committed (yes I know the girls do the work but players and families look for clubs with a track record, and Thorns have one). They are the THORNS with all the trappings that come with it. They have a huge captive audience of ODP players to assess all year and to encourage to "move up" to Thorns.

My older daughter is in college and Thorns wasn't ever in the equation for her, but we remember well that in the early academy years, getting a "call up" to Thorns academy was a huge, prestigious deal. What has changed? Is it really the high school thing?

The u14 (2006) team looks promising (16 rostered), until you realize that one of them is a 2009 and another one is a part time player. So in reality only 14 in the 2006 age group.

I do not believe that the Thorns are THAT exclusive and only taking the cream of the crop. Something is wrong with their model to have such small teams. And whether you are a Thorns academy supporter or not, this should concern you, because at the very least what Thorns academy does is hold every other club's feet to the fire to deliver a better product. It's in everyone's best interests for Thorns, ECNL, and the top OYSA teams to all be successful and healthy. And those Thorns roster number are not healthy at all.

Comment

Some of the Thorns academy teams are getting REALLY THIN with their rosters. U15's played with zero subs this weekend. U17's only had 2 subs. For home games.

All of the propaganda and one upmanship aside - I don't get it. Why can't Thorns attract a full roster of quality players? They aren't outrageously expensive. They do a good job getting girls committed (yes I know the girls do the work but players and families look for clubs with a track record, and Thorns have one). They are the THORNS with all the trappings that come with it. They have a huge captive audience of ODP players to assess all year and to encourage to "move up" to Thorns.

My older daughter is in college and Thorns wasn't ever in the equation for her, but we remember well that in the early academy years, getting a "call up" to Thorns academy was a huge, prestigious deal. What has changed? Is it really the high school thing?

The u14 (2006) team looks promising (16 rostered), until you realize that one of them is a 2009 and another one is a part time player. So in reality only 14 in the 2006 age group.

I do not believe that the Thorns are THAT exclusive and only taking the cream of the crop. Something is wrong with their model to have such small teams. And whether you are a Thorns academy supporter or not, this should concern you, because at the very least what Thorns academy does is hold every other club's feet to the fire to deliver a better product. It's in everyone's best interests for Thorns, ECNL, and the top OYSA teams to all be successful and healthy. And those Thorns roster number are not healthy at all.
                          Why would be getting a call to play for Thorns Academy be a prestigious event? They are awful and have always been awful. The Thorns will take anyone that wants to play

Comment

Why would be getting a call to play for Thorns Academy be a prestigious event? They are awful and have always been awful. The Thorns will take anyone that wants to play
                            In theory Thorns might be a good idea but I havent heard any good reports back. The ban on high school is a big, big problem. Elite players dont have to give up anything.

Ive heard reports of girls cut from high school teams joining Thorns and that is not a good look.

Comment

In theory Thorns might be a good idea but I havent heard any good reports back. The ban on high school is a big, big problem. Elite players dont have to give up anything.

Ive heard reports of girls cut from high school teams joining Thorns and that is not a good look.
                              Elite players dont exist in Oregon.

Comment

Elite players dont exist in Oregon.
                                Thanks Oscar. Put the lid back on your garbage can. Nobody cares what you think.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X