Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunprime practices

Really disappointed in the practice...club doesn't seem to have any fields. Paying all this money to get training on back lots and at different fields all over the county. Had better, more consistent, training sites in rec soccer at $175 bucks for the whole season! *** is going on.

THE FIELDS YOUR CHILD PLAYS ON SHOULD BE YOUR LEAST WORRY1HOW IS COACHING ?HOW ARE HER TEAM MATES ?are they improving

Comment

Sunprime

Last year we beat Sunrise
      Last year we beat Prime
      This year we beat Sunprime

Comment

Coach is good, training and content is good, players are good....issue is when your "kid" is supposed to be playing at a high level of soccer the club should be providing the proper facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Coach is good, training and content is good, players are good....issue is when your "kid" is supposed to be playing at a high level of soccer the club should be providing the proper facilities.
          its south florida **** show have you heard of SFFA BU THEY HAVE NO FIELDS NO COACHING NO KIDS BE HAPPY WHERE YOU ARE

Comment

So glad that we don't have to practice with the ecnl team. We train on our own and show up for games baby.

Comment

My prime team has practiced four days a week for the last three weeks. So you, sir, are a liar.

Lastly, every club has fields issues. Weston has one turf field to share with everyone. Stop bítching and stop your hating.

Tim/Jerome/and the lady lackeys they have are working overtime trying to destroy the Sunrise merger they failed closing. They could only convince loser clubs like West Pines FC to join them.

GDA is in Trouble people. jerkrome can’t talk his way out of this years fiasco. Parents, tryouts are in the spring; see you there.

Signed
              Everyone

Comment

My prime team has practiced four days a week for the last three weeks. So you, sir, are a liar.

Lastly, every club has fields issues. Weston has one turf field to share with everyone. Stop bítching and stop your hating.

Tim/Jerome/and the lady lackeys they have are working overtime trying to destroy the Sunrise merger they failed closing. They could only convince loser clubs like West Pines FC to join them.

GDA is in Trouble people. jerkrome can’t talk his way out of this years fiasco. Parents, tryouts are in the spring; see you there.

Signed
                Everyone
                No, not lying. Not bitching or hating, you clearly have some anger issues and or feel emboldened by the anonymity of your post and the safety of your keep board. I do not want this club to fail, I want it to succeed. All the new players and talent that came over need to stay for the club to succeed. It is a hard sell at this price when they cannot provide fields. Hopefully that will change.

Comment

No, not lying. Not bitching or hating, you clearly have some anger issues and or feel emboldened by the anonymity of your post and the safety of your keep board. I do not want this club to fail, I want it to succeed. All the new players and talent that came over need to stay for the club to succeed. It is a hard sell at this price when they cannot provide fields. Hopefully that will change.
                  only the ECNL teams matter. look at everything through that lens.

the rest of the peon teams are nothing but paychecks to the club.

Comment

Signed
                    Everyone
                    Now you’re lying! Not true at all. Weston has had practice for the past month. Consistently. You keep wishing for the worst for Weston. Not happening

Comment

Signed
                      Everyone

GDA in trouble? That’s funny and completely not true

Comment

Anyone else hear that we are losing Central Broward this season?

Comment

Weston/Boca GDA will suck. Jerome will leave when his college coaching wife struggles in her job and they both go

Comment

Last year we beat Sunrise
                            Last year we beat Prime
                            This year we beat Sunprime
                            No Florida team beat the 04s,03s,02s,or 01s,,
                            The prime teams did “OK” in ECNL. Considering it was there first year, they did pretty good
                            The 05,04,03 sunprime teams are all solid. Hoping this comment is pure sarcasm.
                            There is no better club for girls right now than sunprime ! That’s a fact. Your Weston has “maybe” 1 ok team. OC? Tampa? Lol come on

Comment

No Florida team beat the 04s,03s,02s,or 01s,,
                              The prime teams did “OK” in ECNL. Considering it was there first year, they did pretty good
                              The 05,04,03 sunprime teams are all solid. Hoping this comment is pure sarcasm.
                              There is no better club for girls right now than sunprime ! That’s a fact. Your Weston has “maybe” 1 ok team. OC? Tampa? Lol come on
                              03 team is only good because of my daughter. It was the same at Weston. Coaches suck everywhere, but especially from the old Sunrise ghetto club. They are so out of their element at this level. Thankfully my gene pool will save the day. You all can thank me in June.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X