Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I guess your the one who let his kid quit her teammates before the last home game then.
    Nice good luck with that.
    I cant get people like this. They are no better then the ****ty clubs they belong to.

Comment

I cant get people like this. They are no better then the ****ty clubs they belong to.
      Setting their kids up for failure. What was the reason now?

The coach yelled at me.
      The coach didn't start me.
      I am not treated like the star.
      I cant do what I want.

All "I" stuff, nothing about team here.

Comment

So I guess your the one who let his kid quit her teammates before the last home game then.
        Like I said, normally I wouldn't. But if my kid is in a miserable sometimes you have to do what's best for them. When you have full confidence that you're raising good people, you know that this isn't a setback. Willingness to suffer silently in a bad situation isn't necessarily something to aspire to.

Comment

the DA has not input into how a club is run. their only choice is to kick them out.
          And USSF won't kick them out. They're struggling to hold on to market share.

Comment

Why not quit before the end of the season? The coach did.

Comment

you chose a club based on the club. only a fool chooses it based on the league. there are bad clubs in every league. there are even bad clubs that win games and some good ones that don't win as many.

Part of the problem here is the attempts to standardize things that cannot be. bad clubs should fail as parents no longer send kids there. Instead what happens is parents continue to pay and complain.
              As well as leagues that allow bad clubs to stay. Both are guilty of that.

Comment

Which is part of the commitment piece - commitment is a two way streak. I don't blame some players for quitting if their coach and/or club don't give a crap.

Comment

Like I said, normally I wouldn't. But if my kid is in a miserable sometimes you have to do what's best for them. When you have full confidence that you're raising good people, you know that this isn't a setback. Willingness to suffer silently in a bad situation isn't necessarily something to aspire to.
                  Then don't be. Let her finish.

Comment

Which is part of the commitment piece - commitment is a two way streak. I don't blame some players for quitting if their coach and/or club don't give a crap.
                    Because your ****ing your team. That's why.

Comment

And USSF won't kick them out. They're struggling to hold on to market share.
                      Kicked clubs out for next year, and they will again

Comment

And the club acted like it didn't happen. Not a text email or post card.

Comment

Setting their kids up for failure. What was the reason now?

The coach yelled at me.
                          The coach didn't start me.
                          I am not treated like the star.
                          I cant do what I want.

All "I" stuff, nothing about team here.

It’s a two way street. Perhaps the club and coaches didn’t live up to their obligation
                          to the kid.
                          So your kid was not yelled at
                          The coach started you
                          You are treated like the star
                          You can do what you want on the field and miss practices with no repercussions.
                          Don’t criticize unless you walk in someone else’s shoes.

Comment

This is an interesting point, the idea that 1 player leaving is somehow a huge detriment to the team as a whole, is completely laughable. My kids team was solid before she left, and they are still solid. So who exactly is suffering from this? If you are of the opinion that 1 player can turn a solid team into crap, then you got other problems brother. Our daughter leaving made room for others to get more minutes, that's it...

Comment

It’s a two way street. Perhaps the club and coaches didn’t live up to their obligation
                              to the kid.
                              So your kid was not yelled at
                              The coach started you
                              You are treated like the star
                              You can do what you want on the field and miss practices with no repercussions.
                              Don’t criticize unless you walk in someone else’s shoes.
                              No more worries, Your shoes are now on the shelf.

Comment

Come on now. Not if the management and coaches are ***ing your kid over and don’t treat all the players the same way. If they don’t fulfill their contract you are paying for why should you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X