Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS Roma ID Program - U11/U12 Boys

This AS Roma ID Program looks pretty exciting, and it's actually free!!!

http://www.floridapremsoccer.com/home/677948.html

Just wondering if anyone has any inside information on it? I called Florida Premier Soccer and it's open to everyone, not just FPS/FCA players. Looks like the Roma 1st team will be at Disney in December, so as far as player exposure goes; it doesn't get much bigger than that right..?

We're in and would love to invite all of you **** talking OCYS parents to bring your little landi over for a good time. Yes, this means you! Let's see how your kid stacks up against other talented young kids. We all have early games so no excuses. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Is it 2 days? Sat and Sun? Whats the angle here? Is this a Fca camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We're in and would love to invite all of you **** talking OCYS parents to bring your little landi over for a good time. Yes, this means you! Let's see how your kid stacks up against other talented young kids. We all have early games so no excuses. Hope to see you there.
        Well that was a cordial invitation. I know FCA would not have phrased it that way. You FCA parents crack me up.

Comment

Strict age requirements, I checked.

Comment

It's essentially a tryout for an AS Roma club nuetral academy run by FPS. However, it's free so I'll probably take my kid just for the opportunity to meet the Roma players.

Comment

Did anyone go this weekend how was turn out?

Comment

Did anyone go this weekend how was turn out?
                Decent turnout considering clubs didn't advertise to their clubs (which is so sad). I think 65-70 kids between the 2 age groups. Appeared to be a wide range of talent covered but a few really good players. Another tryout date the 15th &16th if you couldn't make it. Nice fields.

Comment

Decent turnout considering clubs didn't advertise to their clubs (which is so sad). I think 65-70 kids between the 2 age groups. Appeared to be a wide range of talent covered but a few really good players. Another tryout date the 15th &16th if you couldn't make it. Nice fields.
                  I agree with a very wide range of talent. 40+ on the first day and 60+ on the second. 20 boys were selected and the second dates of the 15th,16th are invite only for those 20 who made the squad.

Good gathering though.

Comment

It was very professional from start to finish. Nice field, professional staff and very organized from registration to tryout format.

I had to laugh at the Roma scouts ordering the meddlesome parents (who were hellbent on standing on the field) into the stands.

I would say a very good experience - even if my son doesn't make the cut.

Comment

Did they already send the invites? I haven't gotten any email yet and this may sound like the normal crazy ts parent but I'd be shocked if my kid didn't get invited back.

Comment

Did they already send the invites? I haven't gotten any email yet and this may sound like the normal crazy ts parent but I'd be shocked if my kid didn't get invited back.
                        The lead scout asked the players to repeat FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY for the day players will receive their evaluation. So take a guess what day you will find out???? What number was your kid?

Comment

Only went the first day.... #7

Comment

I agree with a very wide range of talent. 40+ on the first day and 60+ on the second. 20 boys were selected and the second dates of the 15th,16th are invite only for those 20 who made the squad.

Good gathering though.

So, they are selecting 20 total...10 for each age group (U11 and U12)?

Agree with other posts...quality of players did vary, but some talented players out there. Very well organized and beautiful facility. Good experience for the boys.

Comment

So, they are selecting 20 total...10 for each age group (U11 and U12)?

Agree with other posts...quality of players did vary, but some talented players out there. Very well organized and beautiful facility. Good experience for the boys.
                              Where did you get that information? I thought they were going to play games at Disney. Against who?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X