Match Fit Shore 2010

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s coming to the ID clinic on Saturday? 2pm Saturday at Monmouth Regional High School.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who’s coming to the ID clinic on Saturday? 2pm Saturday at Monmouth Regional High School.
      Yes, this Saturday. And please, only the best need show up. We are not looking for so-so kids. Only the talented need apply. If your kid doesn't have what it takes, take them to CSA or PSA. As the song goes, no time for losers, we are the champions! WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

You have teams at about 4 age groups. You will take any body willing to pay to form a team. Good or Bad. That is the reason for the non-stop PR campaign. Sad, Reeks of total desperation. Is the funding going to be pulled if you cant properly fill squads at more than 4 age groups soon?

Comment

You have teams at about 4 age groups. You will take any body willing to pay to form a team. Good or Bad. That is the reason for the non-stop PR campaign. Sad, Reeks of total desperation. Is the funding going to be pulled if you cant properly fill squads at more than 4 age groups soon?
          Some of those kids aren't paying at all. When RT offered my kidna position, one of his sales pitch was "don't have to pay for the season". Wven the offer of no money made us turn it down. Unlike some of the other suck ass parents, you can't buy my kid....

Comment

Some of those kids aren't paying at all. When RT offered my kidna position, one of his sales pitch was "don't have to pay for the season". Wven the offer of no money made us turn it down. Unlike some of the other suck ass parents, you can't buy my kid....
            I actually know of two kids on the 09 team that did not pay for the season. I'm guessing theres more. That's how RT gets these kids to leave their teams. It's a shame that the parents buy into this.

Comment

I actually know of two kids on the 09 team that did not pay for the season. I'm guessing theres more. That's how RT gets these kids to leave their teams. It's a shame that the parents buy into this.
              did the same thing with best player on 07 team when first turned down the invite because she didnt want to play with njx players so he offered to let her play for free so they acepted the offer and now she gets specil treatmet never takes her out of any game in the fall and after fall season only comes to practise 1 times a week becuse shes triing out for other teams and going to other teams practises to switch teams for next year

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

MF Shore, where the big dawgs play! WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X