Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Over MF Shore 09s

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here and add yet another thread but hopefully this will be the last!

PDA Blue ECNL just added two more very good players. Yes, you won the last match up without two of its key players. You also did not dominate that game and the score line did not show that (late goals).

If and when you play next time, they will have replaced 4 weaker players with players who could also start for your team.

I must say, it was a great run for you but now the big dog is about to eat. I suggest trying to secure a roster spot ASAP as moving forward you will ALWAYS be second fiddle to them. 100% zero chance.

Best of luck to you.

oh, so your kid made PDA blue? congrats!

Comment

"we are notsure!" 😂

Comment

MF shore 09 is the best in the country you douchbag. We will wreck them again like last time *******! We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          MF shore 09 is the best in the country you douchbag. We will wreck them again like last time *******! We are the SHORE !!!
          You are the same troll pretending to be a MF Shore parent. Don’t you have anything better to do?

Yes, PDA will be better than us, as we knew it was only a matter of time. Ce la vie.

Comment

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here and add yet another thread but hopefully this will be the last!

PDA Blue ECNL just added two more very good players. Yes, you won the last match up without two of its key players. You also did not dominate that game and the score line did not show that (late goals).

If and when you play next time, they will have replaced 4 weaker players with players who could also start for your team.

I must say, it was a great run for you but now the big dog is about to eat. I suggest trying to secure a roster spot ASAP as moving forward you will ALWAYS be second fiddle to them. 100% zero chance.

Best of luck to you.

Pda have any good players? Didn’t seem to have any players that standout. Matchfit too 4 better then any Pda player.

Comment

Absolute embarrassment of a thread. I could not imagine coming onto a board, any board, and bragging about little children's soccer.

We have, surely, reached rock bottom.

Comment

Best of luck to you.

HOLY SH!T are you really talking smack to a bunch of 10/11yr olds?

Comment

These are trolls. All trolls. You people acting outraged are either the dumbest or most gullible people alive. Or both. Probably both.

Comment

HOLY SH!T are you really talking smack to a bunch of 10/11yr olds?
                    Actually 11 and 12 year olds, lol. And its neither is my team. Funny seeing the responses though. MF Shore parents sure can’t handle the reality that they don’t have #1 2009s anymore. Time to concentrate on those 9 year olds!!!

Comment

They're f*kin 9, relax. It'll be okay. Just work on getting some individual training...save your money and see if your kid wants it.

Comment

I also think it's funny as to all the MF Shore bragging over the past year. I'm going to make sure I rub it in your face every time you lose from here out. Like a dog that just took a **** inside a house.

This isn't about the kids as they are excellent players for the most part. But the coach and his "development" are trash. In case none of you have seen them play, they like to keep a kid offsides for on-goal kicks from outside the box in hopes it's a high ball the goalie has to knock down or the goalie drops it. Offside kid is there to clean up the mess for easy goal. Sure it works great, but only to win games and has nothing to do with development. I hope these highly talented kids get out before it's too late.

We have no skin in the game other than being a 2009 parent at another club. Karma is a bitch, and I'm going to play that role because it's going to be great to see you sit and spin. My popcorn is ready.

Comment

I also think it's funny as to all the MF Shore bragging over the past year. I'm going to make sure I rub it in your face every time you lose from here out. Like a dog that just took a **** inside a house.

This isn't about the kids as they are excellent players for the most part. But the coach and his "development" are trash. In case none of you have seen them play, they like to keep a kid offsides for on-goal kicks from outside the box in hopes it's a high ball the goalie has to knock down or the goalie drops it. Offside kid is there to clean up the mess for easy goal. Sure it works great, but only to win games and has nothing to do with development. I hope these highly talented kids get out before it's too late.

We have no skin in the game other than being a 2009 parent at another club. Karma is a bitch, and I'm going to play that role because it's going to be great to see you sit and spin. My popcorn is ready.
                          So I guess the refs are in on the conspiracy as well? They just let MF girls be offsides?

Comment

LOL i havent seen that tactic before. Please someone say this is not true because that is bats--t crazy for a coach to do and then tell parents he is developing players with a straight face.

Comment

So I guess the refs are in on the conspiracy as well? They just let MF girls be offsides?
                              It's not offsides if the goalie touches the ball first....it's actually up to the ref.

"Gaining an advantage is by playing the ball or interfering with an opponent when it has rebounded or been deflected off the goalpost, crossbar or an opponent or been deliberately saved by an opponent. A player in an offside position receiving the ball from an opponent, who deliberately plays the ball (except from a deliberate save), is not considered to have gained an advantage.

Therefore, the officials must decide whether the defender deliberately played the ball or whether it deflected or rebounded from him or her. Factors to consider in making this determination include whether the defender moved a body part toward the ball, the distance of the defender from the ball when it was played and whether the ball is expected by the defender. Yet the attacker in an offside position (when the ball was originally played) receiving the ball from a goalkeeper or a defender from a deliberate save is still offside."

Only telling you what I have seen. I will say that I don't know if RT teaches to do that but two players are often caught doing it. They play a very aggressive style. It's not kick ball but more like possess to just after mid-field and let it fly. Plenty of girls with strong feet to be able to do it. Again, not really development rather a strategy to win games.

There are YouTube videos from this season as well if you really must check me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X