Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too bad it's in a tiny little stadium. Too few tickets, they gave RB season ticket holders unprecedented access to tickets before general sale. Only 4500 tickets went on to general sale, within 5 minutes only obstructed view and TicketMaster rape-price tickets where left.

None the less, I'll be there.

Comment

Go Tico's!

Anyone but the 'Rainbow boys'.

Comment

Go Tico's!

Anyone but the 'Rainbow boys'.
        Homophobic spic

Comment

Homophobic spic
          Easy ... don't sink to the level

Comment

Too bad it's in a tiny little stadium. Too few tickets, they gave RB season ticket holders unprecedented access to tickets before general sale. Only 4500 tickets went on to general sale, within 5 minutes only obstructed view and TicketMaster rape-price tickets where left.

None the less, I'll be there.
            Good for you! I hope you witness a great game and three points for the US

As far as I know most of the recent US qualifiers have been in soccer specific MLS stadiums. The distribution plan while harsh does minimizes opposition fans. It gives the US a real home field advantage

Comment

Homophobic spic
              Thanks for pointing out what the left is all about in glaring fashion. There's where the true hate is. The left are the biggest frauds and hate monger's on the planet. Dissent will not be tolerated!

The post you replied to said nothing negative about homosexuals. Many are just sick of having agenda's shoved down their throat.

...and what does your fellow leftist do in the post following yours? Admonish you for your hate? Nope. Just wants to keep quiet so the world doesn't know what the left is truly all about.

The left is hate. Pure hate disguised as righteousness and if that's who US soccer choses to align themselves with then indeed, 'Go Tico's'!

Comment

Thanks for pointing out what the left is all about in glaring fashion. There's where the true hate is. The left are the biggest frauds and hate monger's on the planet. Dissent will not be tolerated!

The post you replied to said nothing negative about homosexuals. Many are just sick of having agenda's shoved down their throat.

...and what does your fellow leftist do in the post following yours? Admonish you for your hate? Nope. Just wants to keep quiet so the world doesn't know what the left is truly all about.

The left is hate. Pure hate disguised as righteousness and if that's who US soccer choses to align themselves with then indeed, 'Go Tico's'!

i don't want to hear your political rants about lefts or rights.

Comment

Except I most definitely am not a liberal. Also, my political views does not change that fact that you are homophobic. I am not hiding that fact that I am a racist, you on the other hand you are attacking people for being just like you, homosexual. Get out of the closet, wear the rainbow and be proud of yourself for once.

Comment

You might want to take a close look in the mirror and look over your fellow righties. They're the ones screaming about race and gender and Christianity. We just want to see some justice in the world and save the planet

Comment

You might want to take a close look in the mirror and look over your fellow righties. They're the ones screaming about race and gender and Christianity. We just want to see some justice in the world and save the planet
                      Just want the rule of law and sane debate returned to this great nation.

The left, on the other hand, (and certainly US soccer) continues on it's very twisted path:

First Grader Sent To Office For 'Misgendering' Fellow Student

A first grader at a California charter school was sent to the principal’s office this week after she accidentally “misgendered” a classmate in what’s being called a “pronoun mishap.”

The incident occurred at Rocklin Academy, a school roiled by controversy after a kindergarten teacher led an in-class discussion on transgenderism that included a “gender reveal” for a little boy who was transitioning to a little girl.

Comment

Except I most definitely am not a liberal. Also, my political views does not change that fact that you are homophobic. I am not hiding that fact that I am a racist, you on the other hand you are attacking people for being just like you, homosexual. Get out of the closet, wear the rainbow and be proud of yourself for once.
                        Where did I say you were a liberal? You are a full of hate leftist. And for some bizarre reason you and your comrades have chosen soccer as your 'sport' of choice' and the pathetic US team wholeheartedly welcomes you on board. I won't play doctor and try to diagnose where your hate comes from, but being illiterate also certainly won't help.

Comment

Come on guys. Either take it to BOTN or meet like humans and duke it out somewhere in person.

Comment

The left, on the other hand, (and certainly US soccer) continues on it's very twisted path:

A first grader at a California charter school was sent to the principal’s office this week after she accidentally “misgendered” a classmate in what’s being called a “pronoun mishap.”

The incident occurred at Rocklin Academy, a school roiled by controversy after a kindergarten teacher led an in-class discussion on transgenderism that included a “gender reveal” for a little boy who was transitioning to a little girl.
                            Keep your Fox News viewpoints off of Talking Soccer

Comment

Thank you for sharing the story about your boy, it was real touching. I'm truly sorry a teacher outted your son (daughter) before he (she) got a chance to tell you personally.

This goes a long way in explaining your homophobic behavior.

Comment

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/12/06...-dortmund-bosz

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X