SUSA is Positioned to Blow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just wow. I mean wow! Look at that. According to LM susa is getting SIGNAGE for the new facility. So looking forward to that. Imagine that, kids can will be able to kick a ball against a SIGN hanging on a fence soon. In a few more years they will place an order for a NET, just think, a net! Good times for sure.

Comment

Found the New Sign

https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/67....327927705.jpg

😂😂😂

Comment

There is a sign on the field, but it says 1999 Softball Champions.

And I see LM just admitted that SUSA does indeed need to submit new plans to be approved by TOI as opposed to just being able to use the other developers plans that were submitted years ago. As if that were ever even remotely possible.

If they just submitted plans they are looking at construction not starting until next summer, maybe. Getting permits approved by TOI is a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          There is a sign on the field, but it says 1999 Softball Champions.

And I see LM just admitted that SUSA does indeed need to submit new plans to be approved by TOI as opposed to just being able to use the other developers plans that were submitted years ago. As if that were ever even remotely possible.

If they just submitted plans they are looking at construction not starting until next summer, maybe. Getting permits approved by TOI is a nightmare.
          Because they are "phasing" it which is code for we will scale back to our current enrollment and try to commercialize most of the property in other ways. Total sham from what they sold parents.

Comment

Larry admits that he only supports SUSA to make his Porsche payments.

#688491 - 08/14/17 11:45 AM Re: SUSA is Positioned to Blow Away Long Island Youth Soccer!!! [Re: Anonymous]
            Chief Rocker
            Originally Posted by Anonymous
            Larry how do you continue to support SUSA when they have some of the worst characters in LI soccer? Bradbury, Dan K, JP, and John Forester are some of the biggest losers in the Island. Yet you continue to support bad decisions and hiring a of this club. Is it strictly because they pay a lot in advertising or do you have a reason I'm missing?

You DEFINITELY have reasons you're missing, and actually besides the reasons a lot more. I think the fact that your kid didn't make the grade and that you are not welcome there might be what's behind your very transparent post.

Now, if you don't mind, I need to go have the oil changed on the Porsche that SUSA paid for laugh

Comment

Larry admits that he only supports SUSA to make his Porsche payments.

#688491 - 08/14/17 11:45 AM Re: SUSA is Positioned to Blow Away Long Island Youth Soccer!!! [Re: Anonymous]
              Chief Rocker
              Originally Posted by Anonymous
              Larry how do you continue to support SUSA when they have some of the worst characters in LI soccer? Bradbury, Dan K, JP, and John Forester are some of the biggest losers in the Island. Yet you continue to support bad decisions and hiring a of this club. Is it strictly because they pay a lot in advertising or do you have a reason I'm missing?

You DEFINITELY have reasons you're missing, and actually besides the reasons a lot more. I think the fact that your kid didn't make the grade and that you are not welcome there might be what's behind your very transparent post.

Now, if you don't mind, I need to go have the oil changed on the Porsche that SUSA paid for laugh
              Well he is not "laughing" at clubs that don't support his lifestyle. He is a complete turnoff and disgusting IMO

Comment

So I met a Commack parent at a local soccer camp and he told me that Commack's more skilled teams have to play for SUSA as well. Could that be right? SUSA really doing this??

Comment

So I met a Commack parent at a local soccer camp and he told me that Commack's more skilled teams have to play for SUSA as well. Could that be right? SUSA really doing this??
                  Not true anymore. In fact Susa has fewer teams there this year from last and Commack is booting Susa after the spring 2018 season as they want to take their teams back and brand them as Commack.

Commack board reached out to parents and coaches last June telling them they did not have to use Susa. Many parents were pissed their kids were being shipped to Bayport for training.

Susa wants to eventually move 500-800 Commack kids to Central Islip and the board is ready to fight them on this in a big way come next year.

Comment

LM

This guy LM is an idiot.. I have posted on BON a couple of times over the years and the last he totally changed my post to how he wanted to make it look.. *** is that ???

Comment

So where is that big SUSA announcement we were promised? What was it again, ECNL, DA? I don't recall.

Another tryout season where people were duped by BotN. Last year Surf and this year SUSA. Funny how this "big news" comes at this tryout time. What a sham!

Comment

So where is that big SUSA announcement we were promised? What was it again, ECNL, DA? I don't recall.

Another tryout season where people were duped by BotN. Last year Surf and this year SUSA. Funny how this "big news" comes at this tryout time. What a sham!
                        Susa is too weak to play higher than NPL.

Comment

Susa is too weak to play higher than NPL.
                          Sounds like kk. Every year around tryout time there's this big announcement and he tells everyone you better stick around or you'll be sorry you left. then it ends in nothing. Kk equals joke.

Comment

I only promote what is going to be the best great thing. As long as they pay me. my Mercedes lease is almost up, need more cash.

Comment

I meant LM only promotes the next great thing

Comment

I meant LM only promotes the next great thing
                                Then he should have promoted Barca or Valencia

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X