Matchfit Academy - Reviews?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty standard procedure at MF and many other clubs too, find enough fools that take the bait!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sucks that you are finding this out now. Red flag should have been when MF tried to compare themselves in anyway with PDA (2 ECNL Teams). PDA wins Titles. MF makes money.
      And here is the essence of MO's genius. He allocates an ECNL license to the most incompetent club in NJ to ensure:
      - the top talent is still interested in PDA
      - there is a scapegoat in town for all the failures
      - sets the bar so low (2 practices a week with overloaded scrimmages) that a coach with a pulse is a welcome sign

PDA makes 5x the money that MF makes if you chase the non-for-profit tax returns - in 2016.

Comment

Rosters are up for MFA on ECNL website. Any dual carded surprises? Did everyone get what they want for Xmas.

Comment

Rosters are up for MFA on ECNL website. Any dual carded surprises? Did everyone get what they want for Xmas.
          LOL. I see a couple of loyal Bucci kids that got bumped down. Shocker

Comment

wow. the RL teams are stacked!

Comment

LOL. I see a couple of loyal Bucci kids that got bumped down. Shocker
              yeah but did you notice that soccer mom's kid didn't get bumped down. Shocker

Comment

who is the soccer mom

Comment

I know, right?

Comment

that's right Brah

Comment

But my offer letter SAID ECNL!

LMAO!!!!!!

Check has been deposited! Enjoy your MFA experience!

Soccer mom has her mouth full of DB eggplant.

.....Too busy to respond.....

Comment

But my offer letter SAID ECNL!

LMAO!!!!!!

Check has been deposited! Enjoy your MFA experience!

Soccer mom has her mouth full of DB eggplant.

.....Too busy to respond.....
                        thought soccer mom was a he?

Comment

Never saw a gender for soccer mom in the previous post.

I believe many dudes like eggplant...

Comment

thought soccer mom was a he?
                            Oh MF soccer Mom is definitely a She and is real. Long term Bucci fan that will defend him and the club till the end. Somehow her daughter stays on ECNL when she is really not that good

Comment

Oh MF soccer Mom is definitely a She and is real. Long term Bucci fan that will defend him and the club till the end. Somehow her daughter stays on ECNL when she is really not that good
                              She's a novice. Here are my tried and true methods to guarantee an ECNL roster spot and some playing time at MFA:

Method 1 Turf Jockey

1. Fill up those gas tanks. Don't wait to be asked, just volunteer. And load them up in your car.

2. Take those gas tanks and fill up those generators. Do it during practice so everyone can see.

3. Turn on those generators at the appropriate time. Just make sure you wait until it gets dark otherwise you will be repeating steps 1 and 2 way too much.

Method 2 Marsellus Wallace (aka Pulp Fiction, aka "Spider I caught a fly")

1. Don't just stop with your kid at the club. Bring others too.

2. If they are siblings even better. Nothing beats 1 happy kid in the family and 1, 2, 3 miserable ones.

3. Best option is bring non relatives. This way it saves you money and you can eventually cut and run.

Method 3 Join the Marketing Firm of MFA (The easiest method, and one coming to the forefront.)

1. Make your kid(s) wear their MFA stuff EVERYWHERE. And take pictures. Take videos.

2. HASHTAG the heck out of it. Common ones which are somewhat lighthearted if not ironic are #matchfitfamily, and #matchfit4life

3. Ensure it has Nothing to do with soccer. Bonus points if you can get a team photo that includes cupcakes, ice cream, or watching another sporting event.

That's all i got. Please feel free to add as this list is not exhaustive.

Comment

Pretty funny but also very true!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X