Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is your team returning to practice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With WA County now opening up to small group practicing, when is your kid’s club returning to practice? This has been a moving target, but I hear a lot of clubs are setting dates in June to start now. ?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With WA County now opening up to small group practicing, when is your kid’s club returning to practice? This has been a moving target, but I hear a lot of clubs are setting dates in June to start now. ?
    I don't believe the fields open until phase 2 so teams could practice but they won't have a space to do it. Kind of at the mercy of THPRD.

Comment

LO fields are open and they are phase 1

Comment

Bend went back to practice this week- they are still in Phase 1.. So hopefully soon!

Comment

Bend went back to practice this week- they are still in Phase 1.. So hopefully soon!
          Well someone needs to start pestering the field gods to open up!!

Comment

LO fields are open and they are phase 1
            For individuals only, not organized club practice for any group or sport (LO City Parks)

West Linn/Wilsonville not open until July 6 at the earliest.

Comment

Unless a club has it's own field(s), it's pretty tough to 'set' dates for 'training' since everyone is at the mercy of a school district, THPRD, city, county our municipality for permission and potential usage. They (land owner) create their own guidelines which will not exceed the county or state's guidelines. Confusing stuff for sure.

What you hear is simply that. What is allowed is up the land owners not the clubs.

Comment

2030!

Comment

Unless a club has it's own field(s), it's pretty tough to 'set' dates for 'training' since everyone is at the mercy of a school district, THPRD, city, county our municipality for permission and potential usage. They (land owner) create their own guidelines which will not exceed the county or state's guidelines. Confusing stuff for sure.

What you hear is simply that. What is allowed is up the land owners not the clubs.
                  Very good chance all fall sports will be cancelled.

Comment

Well someone needs to start pestering the field gods to open up!!
                    Just go to any Portland Parks Turfed field. OPL teams have been out the on Portland Parks Turfed fields practicing for the past three weeks for FREE. Get with it!

Comment

Just go to any Portland Parks Turfed field. OPL teams have been out the on Portland Parks Turfed fields practicing for the past three weeks for FREE. Get with it!

In a county that's not even iin Phase 1, this is truly disheartening and beyond unconscionable, if true.

Comment

In a county that's not even iin Phase 1, this is truly disheartening and beyond unconscionable, if true.
                        It’s been happening.

Adf
                        Updx

For sure

Comment

It’s been happening.

Adf
                          Updx

For sure
                          And therein lies my concerns- too many people (kids and parents) have not taken this whole pandemic serious enough and will be huge risk factors for transmitting the disease. As a doctor who understands how devastating covid-19 is, statistics tell me some will contract the virus if we begin too soon and in my opinion even 1 kid becoming positive is not worth it, mine or yours. I am seriously considering having my son take the year off and I know I will take a ton of heat from many of you on this site...

Comment

And therein lies my concerns- too many people (kids and parents) have not taken this whole pandemic serious enough and will be huge risk factors for transmitting the disease. As a doctor who understands how devastating covid-19 is, statistics tell me some will contract the virus if we begin too soon and in my opinion even 1 kid becoming positive is not worth it, mine or yours. I am seriously considering having my son take the year off and I know I will take a ton of heat from many of you on this site...
                            Fair logic...since playing at adf or updx is like taking a year off as well. Except you get charged full fare.

Comment

SCA at Buckman

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X