Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    all these new fields in the city and no city residents to play on them.
    What do u mean by that?

Comment

all these new fields in the city and no city residents to play on them.
      That’s what happens when the city requires 90% of the competitive teams to be Coral Springs residents. It’s now a Rec team paying travel fees. Then the City commissioner who enforced the rule takes his kids to Parkland and BOD takes theirs to SunPrime. They’ll have plenty of fields to rent soon.

Comment

every city is different. coral springs offers top notch services and recreational programs to its residents and has many aesthetic (landscaping, signages etc..) rules for businesses and residents. It has always been like this. I doubt the 90% participation is new. Soccer participation and use of those fields has increased a lot recently not necessarily by a particular program. Heard they are adding 7 new turf fields. way to go. things will get better.

Comment

every city is different. coral springs offers top notch services and recreational programs to its residents and has many aesthetic (landscaping, signages etc..) rules for businesses and residents. It has always been like this. I doubt the 90% participation is new. Soccer participation and use of those fields has increased a lot recently not necessarily by a particular program. Heard they are adding 7 new turf fields. way to go. things will get better.
          Those new fields will get no use since the non-resident fee just went up and soccer in the city is dying.

Comment

Those new fields will get no use since the non-resident fee just went up and soccer in the city is dying.
            They will get used , just watch

Comment

hehe stop talking to yourself. those fields will bear more use instead of turning to a sandy/muddy/unplayable pitch or being closed down for maintenance.

Comment

hehe stop talking to yourself. those fields will bear more use instead of turning to a sandy/muddy/unplayable pitch or being closed down for maintenance.
                I agree with you although I am not talking to myself as you are. The fields will be able to handle more because no one will be playing on them.

Comment

I agree with you although I am not talking to myself as you are. The fields will be able to handle more because no one will be playing on them.
                  why? cause no one leaves in the city? lol

Comment

* lives

Comment

Didn't the city have an election last year and the residents voted NO on artificial turf fields ?

Comment

Didn't the city have an election last year and the residents voted NO on artificial turf fields ?
                        Obviously, like most people on TS, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Coral Springs

I doubt all this is true.

Every club has naysayers.

Comment

Most of is true......sad

Comment

This club has been a joke for many years. The last few have just been painful. It's very sad because if you go back a decade or so, they used to have two successful clubs in coral springs

Comment

This club has been a joke for many years. The last few have just been painful. It's very sad because if you go back a decade or so, they used to have two successful clubs in coral springs
                                They play ecnl , no?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X