Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and the losses keep piling up for the Blue and White. No games against Patty Cakes to make yourself look good!
    winless in their last 5 games.

Comment

winless in their last 5 games.
      And if you look at the three wins over Ava Maria, Florida Memorial and Johnson and Wales, an average high school team could win those games.

Comment

I am amazed this position is still open, considering the amount of people on this forum that are soccer geniuses...............

Comment

I am amazed this position is still open, considering the amount of people on this forum that are soccer geniuses...............
          Connon at FESA should take it since he was once an Assistant coach there.

Comment

Anyone would be better than a turd that beats a team 18-0 when they have a field player playing in goal and playing down a player.

Comment

Rumor is that Scott Armstrong is moving down to Boca and will be the next Lynn coach

Comment

Rumor is that Scott Armstrong is moving down to Boca and will be the next Lynn coach
                They already have people lined up for interviews. Some very good people have put in for the job. If Lynn makes good choices they should have a good future in women's soccer. Certainly the last few hires were not so good..

Comment

They already have people lined up for interviews. Some very good people have put in for the job. If Lynn makes good choices they should have a good future in women's soccer. Certainly the last few hires were not so good..
                  Scott Armstrong has the capability to make Lynn into a national power.

Comment

And how do you know who is "lined up?"

Comment

The only person "lined up" is Scott Armstrong. He's Lynn's next coach.

Comment

I know, and I have seen a good portion of the applicants already. It’s an impressive group to choose from. Now if Lynn can select the right person. Should be interesting.

Comment

I know, and I have seen a good portion of the applicants already. It’s an impressive group to choose from. Now if Lynn can select the right person. Should be interesting.
                          Total dominance. Another ugly loss and stupid coaching. Nice halftime adjust to try and not attack. I mean, outshot 15-4 in the second half? Brutal. Lynn hasn't selected the right person in years and hiring this idiot, even as an assistant just goes to show how they won't and don't care.

Comment

Total dominance. Another ugly loss and stupid coaching. Nice halftime adjust to try and not attack. I mean, outshot 15-4 in the second half? Brutal. Lynn hasn't selected the right person in years and hiring this idiot, even as an assistant just goes to show how they won't and don't care.
                            Can we just move on from this idiot? How the hell do you lose to Palm Beach Atlantic by two goals and it would have been worse if the Lynn keeper didn't play out of her mind.

Comment

PBA has been more competitive the past couple of years.

Comment

Can we just move on from this idiot? How the hell do you lose to Palm Beach Atlantic by two goals and it would have been worse if the Lynn keeper didn't play out of her mind.
                                Lynn make for an easy Senior night of UT tomorrow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X